How did you choose your handle or your avatar?

smoothburnn

On 10/8/2021 at 9:26 AM, ElHefe said:

My screen name is because I use the word jefe to address others. A friend once sent me a message and addressed me as Hefe. I liked that so I kept it.

My avatar is a random camgirl I saw one day. I can't remember her name now, but I liked her at the time and saved one of her pictures

I like your avatar, though I must say I miss the Tyrion Lannister picture.  He is the ultimate monger, fell plm with a puta for his first love, mongered on an epic scale, used mongering to experience things that would otherwise be impossible.  All the while facing a very cruel world with a sense of adventure and intellectual curiosity.  

• Agreed 3
On 10/5/2021 at 12:25 PM, nonsensicalElixir said:

I was trying to find something for dating sites that wasn't lame or offensive (such as BaseballLuver or PussyPounder69). Mine was from a random name generator and it is just two words that I liked.

My avatar is because I love redheads and breasts. Entonces.....

I originally had something like this that tied to my name, but because I like redheads and boobs...

BTW, did I ever mention that I like redheads and boobs? :D

Healing Elixir - Portal Masters of Skylands unite!

Shit! Why didn’t I think of PussyPounder69?

• Haha 3
On 10/5/2021 at 12:25 PM, nonsensicalElixir said:

I was trying to find something for dating sites that wasn't lame or offensive (such as BaseballLuver or PussyPounder69).

Exactly.  When I was choosing a new name my first choice was Latinapenetrator, but then I thought maybe a bit offensive.  So I went sophisticated and chose randy bull.

Edited by torocaliente
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My avatar should give you a hint. LOL  I'm a Doctor Who fan.  I actually started using this handle somewhere around 1999/2000 when I discovered the Nevada brothels and started posting on a few of the brothel sites.  I used the same handle when I joined the old TJAmigos board back in the days so it made sense to keep the same handle here. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I think my handle is self explanatory.

When you are young you think it lasts forever, and getting/being old is a distant concept.

Yet once you get there, time seems to go by much faster. And then you start to get bummed about all the physical signs such as frequently softening willy, decrease in sex drive, man boobs, white pubic hairs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3