Amosrolling glad to see some amigos

amosrolling

Pleasantly surprised to see this website.  I'm not sure what to expect, though my guess is something like ordering Deep Throat on pay for view at a Ramada.  I'm fine talking tacos and Ticuan.  My novel is finished and my vacations now resemble an Anthony Bourdain episode, I'm cool with an appropriately G-rated website.:)

Any chance at importing the old emojis?  I was looking for the one with the smiling face grabbing everyone in for a big group hug.

• Like 7
On 4/15/2018 at 2:09 PM, amosrolling said:

Pleasantly surprised to see this website.  I'm not sure what to expect, though my guess is something like ordering Deep Throat on pay for view at a Ramada.  I'm fine talking tacos and Ticuan.  My novel is finished and my vacations now resemble an Anthony Bourdain episode, I'm cool with an appropriately G-rated website.:)

Any chance at importing the old emojis?  I was looking for the one with the smiling face grabbing everyone in for a big group hug.

:hug_you_all:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 4/15/2018 at 2:09 PM, amosrolling said:

I'm confused, are we doing G-rated or PG-rated? ;) 

Good seeing you Amosrolling!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just found this site on a referral from our previous 'happy hunting ground' closure info.

Thing I missed the most was thinking about all those posters whose posts I looked forward to reading.  I understand that there are 'format differences' in terms of G and PG rating, mainly it is nice to have a forum again where we can, at the very least, get a heads up on what may be going on in TJ (i.e., I noticed the 'ripoff scam' section) so we can all continue to visit with 'relative safety' as we cavort about the TJ Disneyland for adults! :)

Again, let me say, good to see a few old names I recognize here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TJforBusty said:

Just found this site on a referral from our previous 'happy hunting ground' closure info.

Thing I missed the most was thinking about all those posters whose posts I looked forward to reading.  I understand that there are 'format differences' in terms of G and PG rating, mainly it is nice to have a forum again where we can, at the very least, get a heads up on what may be going on in TJ (i.e., I noticed the 'ripoff scam' section) so we can all continue to visit with 'relative safety' as we cavort about the TJ Disneyland for adults! :)

Again, let me say, good to see a few old names I recognize here.

Glad to see you made it TJforBusty ??

• Like 1

I'm actually in OXXO on the callejon commenting. Feels weird for a Saturday morning. Saw a few faces I recognized, got told I should partake in more anaerobics. Can't satisfy everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard amigos!

Glad we are all coming back together!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

VIVA MEXICO!