Tall Stripper Pole

Hi , I am new to TJ. I like strip clubs with very tall stripper poles like in Club 35 Sayerville NJ & Tootsies Cabaret in Miami, Florida. Do you know of any such places in TJ?

22 minutes ago, yms said:

Hi , I am new to TJ. I like strip clubs with very tall stripper poles like in Club 35 Sayerville NJ & Tootsies Cabaret in Miami, Florida. Do you know of any such places in TJ?

I don't know how tall you like them but HK's main stage pole is pretty tall.

Welcome to the board!

• Like 1
  • Agreed 2
21 hours ago, yms said:

The type of poles that you are talking about doesn’t really exist in TJ. The pole at HK is prob the tallest but even that is not like the ones you thinking about. Also, at HK most girls don’t really climb to the top or do some of the things your are looking at. 

Ok. I guess I will have to do more "Aribba.":linoface:

That's an oddly specific fetish, IMO.

Tootsie's is huge. HK is nowhere near as large. If you're looking for giant warehouse-sized clubs you'll not find any in the Zona Norte. La Cueva del Peludo is pretty large, as is Siete de Copas. But I'm not sure they'd satisfy the really tall pole requirement. 

I enjoy watching them climb up the pole & slide down butt naked.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, yms said:

I enjoy watching them climb up the pole & slide down butt naked.

Exactly. Nothing like magic city jajaja

28 minutes ago, Jdavid1976 said:

The type of poles that you are talking about doesn’t really exist in TJ. The pole at HK is prob the tallest but even that is not like the ones you thinking about. Also, at HK most girls don’t really climb to the top or do some of the things your are looking at. 

Years ago 'fo sure they did.  Did you ever come across Azul.  Just ask @Greenman.  By far, one of the best fit dancers in the house and sexy as hell!

2 hours ago, soulcal said:

Years ago 'fo sure they did.  Did you ever come across Azul.  Just ask @Greenman.  By far, one of the best fit dancers in the house and sexy as hell!

Totally right. Thats why I put most girls. There are a few that I have seen through the years. Still the type of pole he is looking for (at least I think) is the really really tall ones. I will post a pic. Hard to tell how big it is in the picture but it’s 20 plus feet. Jajaja crazy tall 

image.thumb.png.21ab8575c3f51de5733f9ed023e38713.png

• Like 1

The tallest pole I've ever seen was at a stripclub called Tarrandas in Mazatlan. That pole had to be atleast 30feet high and a few chicas did climb almost to the top.

Even in HK a few chicas will climb all the way up their tallest pole (piso norte), then grab a horizontal bar attached to the ceiling and do some acrobatic moves up therre.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, yms said:

Is that at HK? 

Yes

(edited)
18 minutes ago, SPARKY said:

Even in HK a few chicas will climb all the way up their tallest pole (piso norte)

I have seen a few too. Wish there were more, but it’s cool to watch.

The pole you are talking about in another part of Mexico is pretty crazy! Did you see any of the girls do the death drop? Where they sorta free fall and then catch themselves at the end?

Edited by Jdavid1976
1 hour ago, Jdavid1976 said:

The pole you are talking about in another part of Mexico is pretty crazy! Did you see any of the girls do the death drop? Where they sorta free fall and then catch themselves at the end?

yup

2 hours ago, Jdavid1976 said:

I've seen the "death drop" at HK many times over the years.  There aren't many that really work the pole, but when one of them that knows what they are doing is on it, all eyes are upon them.

HK ATF #1 was one such girl.  Quiet, reserved daytime girl, but she knew how to work the pole.  

• Like 3
(edited)

I get worried about any potential pussylip damage if they do the drop naked.  If they can master the knee-gash & buttcheek slide, then all good.   But if those lips get too close to the pole and hang up on a bit of dried snatch crust or doodoo on the pole, they could end up getting stretched out like pieces of laffy taffy.

Edited by Lumpy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4