Hey Guys, new here, never been to TJ

TQ_PRO

Looking forward to learning as much as I can and meeting everyone. 

Also, none of my friends or family are into this. So also looking to go with someone who is open to showing a newbie around. 

Thanks. 

Edited by TQ_PRO
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, TQ_PRO said:

Also, none of my friends or family are into this. So also looking to go with someone who is open to showing a newbie around. 

My advice is don't limit your going to Tijuana to having someone with you. It isn't that scary. Just go and stay at a nearby hotel (Ticuan, pueblo amigo, Villa zaragoza), taxi in an out of la zona until you learn the area. You will be okay. I am going the last weekend of October and have no problem showing you around a bit, but I tend to enjoy doing my own thing for the most part.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Jefffffrey said:

My advice is don't limit your going to Tijuana to having someone with you. It isn't that scary. Just go and stay at a nearby hotel (Ticuan, pueblo amigo, Villa zaragoza), taxi in an out of la zona until you learn the area. You will be okay. I am going the last weekend of October and have no problem showing you around a bit, but I tend to enjoy doing my own thing for the most part.

Excellent advice. Just dive right in. Experience TJ for yourself 

• Agreed 1

I'm always down for meeting new Amigos but I'm not here as often as I used to be.  If you'll be coming this week, hit me up, as I'm here until crack o' dawn on Saturday.

6 hours ago, TQ_PRO said:

Also, none of my friends or family are into this.

You mean they're not into banging prostitutes south of the border?  How do you know, have you asked them?

• Haha 3
23 hours ago, torocaliente said:

You mean they're not into banging prostitutes south of the border?  How do you know, have you asked them?

If you wait a couple months and bring it up during Thanksgiving Dinner, I hear that it could be a great conversation starter.

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
On 9/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, TQ_PRO said:

Looking forward to learning as much as I can and meeting everyone. 

Thanks. 

If you wanna bang a Telegram hottie at your hotel send me a PM!

On 9/13/2022 at 10:07 PM, Diggy said:

If you wanna bang a Telegram hottie at your hotel send me a PM!

Yes, this amigo would like to spend time with a Telegram hottie!