New guy but not really just my very first in TJ ..

hozer

What's up fellas,

I guess i will use Hozer but its Jose Dominican made American born .. 50 yrs young and i live in N.Y.  I just spent 3.5 weeks(Nov.) in TJ for dental work . But I also had the honor of enjoying the debauchery of ZN .. I must say I had a fuckin blast !! Its been awhile since I mongered, a bit rusty .. I really did get caught up in the action too much time and too much money but no regrets I loved every minute of it.. I'm already locked and loaded for my next trip !! Working on TR now that i got a couple days off from work ..  TJ was one hell of an experience !!

• Like 10
13 hours ago, hozer said:

What's up fellas,

I guess i will use Hozer but its Jose Dominican made American born .. 50 yrs young and i live in N.Y.  I just spent 3.5 weeks(Nov.) in TJ for dental work . But I also had the honor of enjoying the debauchery of ZN .. I must say I had a fuckin blast !! Its been awhile since I mongered, a bit rusty .. I really did get caught up in the action too much time and too much money but no regrets I loved every minute of it.. I'm already locked and loaded for my next trip !! Working on TR now that i got a couple days off from work ..  TJ was one hell of an experience !!

Bravo!!  Glad to hear you had a great time.  Looking forward to the TR!!

• Like 1