Greetings!

stack2016

Just wanted to say high to everyone and introduce myself.  I was on the TJ amigos forums back in the day.  I'm from SD but haven't been down to TJ since 2017 but plan on visiting again regularly. 

As for other mongering history.  I discovered Thailand in 2017 and was going their 1-2 times a year pre-covid. I plan on throwing some trip reports in the section in the coming weeks (need to pull out the old pictures:cool_smiley:)

Cheers!

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, stack2016 said:

Just wanted to say high to everyone and introduce myself.  I was on the TJ amigos forums back in the day.  I'm from SD but haven't been down to TJ since 2017 but plan on visiting again regularly. 

As for other mongering history.  I discovered Thailand in 2017 and was going their 1-2 times a year pre-covid. I plan on throwing some trip reports in the section in the coming weeks (need to pull out the old pictures:cool_smiley:)

Cheers!

Welcome...  I'd be interested in hearing about Thailand.   It's number 3 after TJ, and Columbia.   

• Like 1

Thanks.  I've been there six times.  I'll do a report on my last trip in Nov-Dec 2019 since that's freshest in my mind.

Yep, Colombia is definitely on my "to do" list.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stack2016 said:

Thanks.  I've been there six times.  I'll do a report on my last trip in Nov-Dec 2019 since that's freshest in my mind.

Yep, Colombia is definitely on my "to do" list.  

Great look forward to hearing about it.