First timer

chadthundercck4336

Hey guys ,I'm Chad.Ive been reading about tj off and on for years ,including tjamigos.I never made the plunge after discovering Thailand and many trips there.

Since international travel is such a pain in the ass right now I will finally be going to tj  as it's much easier.Ill be down May 8 -11 if anyone wants to meet up.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, chadthundercck4336 said:

Hey guys ,I'm Chad.Ive been reading about tj off and on for years ,including tjamigos.I never made the plunge after discovering Thailand and many trips there.

Since international travel is such a pain in the ass right now I will finally be going to tj  as it's much easier.I

Welcome aboard,  glad you’re finally making the plunge.  You’ll find TJ very different from Thailand, of course both having their Pros & Cons.  But TJ is sooooooo quick & easy to get to, comparatively  speaking, that it might just become your “Go To” spot.   That’s what did it for me.   I can go on a whim, just about anytime.

Again, welcome aboard

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

tjamigos!  Yeah I was a member.  This is a great group and helpful forum.

You got me thinking... I'm a 25 year vet of TJ however, I love Thailand and I'm ready to just move there. Time to hit Hong Kong one more time and make the move to LOS.

Cheers.

Edited by Rocket
  • Like 2