Old but still on the chase love Mexico

Horndoggie1

Wow, thanks for bringing another version of tja back to life!

thought it was silly it got closed. 

Been around the block. Decades almost. Know TJ and Mexican culture very well. 

My spanish is basic and will always be a persuit and work in progress. 

Glad this forum came back up. I’m a OTR trucker now so getting to Disneyland is infrequent 

Best wishes and good luck 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Reuben said:

Glad to see you again, HD1!  I think we have at least one other Amigo who does OTR trucking - @TJDah - though he hasn't posted in a while.

I think @Jascoi was or is an OTR trucker....

• Like 3

i’ve been retired from truck driving for over three years now. now i only drive my bad ass prius and my 1941 cadillac sedan long term project car. 

03CE87CF-7949-4432-921A-FD56876EFFF8.jpeg

Edited by Jascoi
  • Like 7
On 11/29/2020 at 10:12 AM, Reuben said:

Glad to see you again, HD1!  I think we have at least one other Amigo who does OTR trucking - @TJDah - though he hasn't posted in a while.

I’m still around lol and got away from OTR when I finally was able to get my TWIC card renewed over the summer and go back to local/port work. 

• Like 3

I'm older--just turned 65 years old, but still feel much younger!

I cannot even imagine being with a lady my age!

I enjoy the younger chicas in the ZN.

I'd say 23-33 years old is my target range for las chicas!

The younger ones have alot of energy and seem very excited, and usually do not have as much baggage as the older ones.

The older chicas have less energy, more jaded, and more baggage, but seem to be less dramatic...it's a wash!

How much longer will I be mongering? As long as:

1) Still attractive to the chicas.

2) Still enjoy going to TJ.

Otherwise it will be watching the grand-kids--when they arrive and remembering these "good-old days" since I have kept pictures of my adventures in TJ.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

VIVA MEXICO!

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Don Pisto said:

I'm older--just turned 65 years old, but still feel much younger!

Wise one. I thought being attractive to the chicas didn't matter? I thought it was just having $$$. LOL - no I am not an ogre. 61 and exercise everyday. Just grey that's all. Oh and some baggies under the eyeies LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, ohjack said:

Wise one. I thought being attractive to the chicas didn't matter? I thought it was just having $$$. LOL - no I am not an ogre. 61 and exercise everyday. Just grey that's all. Oh and some baggies under the eyeies LOL

Well, you are half right.   Girls in their early 20s are not really attracted to men in their 60s, even George Clooney will have trouble with that one when he gets there. It is the $$ that is attractive to the chicas.  As the monger, it is your job to just not fuck it up.  So it is more accurate to say , "As long as I am not sufficiently repulsive to chicas so as it does not outweigh the attractiveness of the money then I will continue to monger."

• Like 2
  • Agreed 3
7 hours ago, Don Pisto said:

How much longer will I be mongering? As long as:

I would bet 100 pesos that @Don Pisto meant as long as he was still attracted to the chicas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Once I am not attractive to the ladies I will start walking in like this. Then I will become attractive again.

image.thumb.jpeg.7fac74c4a54def855cbf3436f8326db1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Agreed 2
  • Haha 8
5 minutes ago, Jdavid1976 said:

Once I am not attractive to the ladies I will start walking in like this. Then I will become attractive again.

image.thumb.jpeg.7fac74c4a54def855cbf3436f8326db1.jpeg

LOL!!!! Nailed it @Jdavid1976

• Like 5
  • Haha 1