New guy from Vegas Sort off

D702

Sup guys, I’m really excited to join the club. My mongering days start at around 18. But I really didn’t get into the lifestyle until last year. Originally from SoCal, But now I work in Vegas so there’s less trips. I love the stories posted on here and I’m just happy to meet other people that are excited about the lifestyle in the same way as I am and not be judge. take care guys and let me know how I can be a resource.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, D702 said:

Sup guys, I’m really excited to join the club. My mongering days start at around 18. But I really didn’t get into the lifestyle until last year. Originally from SoCal, But now I work in Vegas so there’s less trips. I love the stories posted on here and I’m just happy to meet other people that are excited about the lifestyle in the same way as I am and not be judge. take care guys and let me know how I can be a resource.

Welcome.  I think Vegas/Phoenix would be good places to live for TJ because you are close enough to drive but not too close.  If I lived in San Diego I would probably be broke from going to Adult Disneyland every weekend.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Jefffffrey said:

Welcome.  I think Vegas/Phoenix would be good places to live for TJ because you are close enough to drive but not too close.  If I lived in San Diego I would probably be broke from going to Adult Disneyland every weekend.

Oh bro you said it. For a while I was living in SD and going down once a week. 

Ended up being a regular and man do I miss the attention, LV does not compare to TJ in terms of value or freedom to do whatever you want. I feel more American every time I step into TJ.

• Agreed 3