Hello!

flagrunner

Just wanted to say hi to you all. I'm new to the delights of TJ but have spent years travelling to Thailand and to Nevada. I'm from the UK but moved to Canada this year and friends have recommended TJ. Bloody typical that I start researching just as COVID-19 hits! Could be a while before I finally get to TJ but I have plenty of time to read through the forums and learn all I need to know. Looking forward to chatting, and perhaps meeting, you guys at some point :)

• Like 14
  • Agreed 1
4 minutes ago, flagrunner said:

Just wanted to say hi to you all. I'm new to the delights of TJ but have spent years travelling to Thailand and to Nevada. I'm from the UK but moved to Canada this year and friends have recommended TJ. Bloody typical that I start researching just as COVID-19 hits! Could be a while before I finally get to TJ but I have plenty of time to read through the forums and learn all I need to know. Looking forward to chatting, and perhaps meeting, you guys at some point :)

I think TJ will benefit someone living in Canada get some natural vitamin d among other healthy activities.  Hopefully you can make it sooner rather than later.  

• Like 2
  • Agreed 1

Welcome Flagrunner  If you tolerated the Nevada Brothels; than you will love Tijuana!!     Much better looking chicas; better weather; better pricing!!   Hope you have many HAPPY trips in the future!!

• Like 5
  • Agreed 1

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy and share when you are able!

VIVA TIJUANA TALK!!!

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1
On 5/2/2020 at 5:40 PM, flagrunner said:

Hey Flag!  You made it!  You're in for a real treat here.  These guys have rock solid intel and are glad to share.   Let me know when you're ready for a TJ trip and we'll get together.  

To my amigos, I've been mongering with Flagrunner in Nevada for several years.  Him and I share some of the same tastes in the ladies.  He is absolutely a blood brother and can be trusted.   Watch out though... he's a fellow DATO monger!  :Lick:

• Like 4