Time to learn from the experts

Asmo_9th

Hi there, I finally joined the group after lurking and finding what I think is the perfect spot to really enjoy my favorite hobby. While in the past I would only be able to enjoy ZN, I am finally in a place in my life where I could begin to truly enjoy myself. So I'm here to read and learn, to talk and learn some more...  But most importantly, to use what I learn here to get the best from the girls down south.

• Like 9

Definitely looking to learn. Tijuana's Zona Norte is my Disneyland and I want to enjoy all the rides. I have been going there for a good 20 years since I live and work so close. Now I am looking to refine my search for that perfect BBBJ from a gorgeous spinner, and this forum and you guys are going to help.

I plan on being there tomorrow to scout Tropical and CC for what I like. Not sure if I'll be there just for lunch and a show, or if I'll be taking a lady upstairs.

• Like 5
(edited)

Gracias Don Pisto.

There sure is a lot of info on this site to go through and learn from. Nothing beats real hands on experience, and I still need more trips to get this right. 

I just got back from ZN. Didn't go as planned but I had fun. I'll post about it later tonight.

Edited by Asmo_9th
  • Like 1
Just now, Asmo_9th said:

Gracias Don Pisto.

There sure is a lot of info on this site to go through and learn from. Nothing beats experience, and I still need more trips to get this right. 

I just got back from ZN. Didn't go as planned but I had fun. I'll post about it later tonight.

Cool--The main thing is to keep your wits up! Hide your money/valuables, and don't get drunk!

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 7:47 PM, Asmo_9th said:

Gracias Don Pisto.

There sure is a lot of info on this site to go through and learn from. Nothing beats real hands on experience, and I still need more trips to get this right. 

learn something every trip, plant seeds, water & cultivate...

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, dale said:

every trip, plant seeds, water & cultivate...

Been doing this for years .   Works wonders :dancing_dude:

• Like 2
12 hours ago, dale said:

learn something every trip, plant seeds, water & cultivate...

Agreed!!

Have fun learning pal--PM me if you have any questions @dale

• Like 1