HOLA

Haus

When you see that old white guy with fanny pack, receding hairline, tube socks and cargo shorts please say Hi.

First beer on me!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I know most of you if not all.  I love sports and betting on sports but am jonesing because I like College Basketball, College and Pro Football.  I am not a guy that goes to many good restaurants and Hometown Buffet, Tijuana Tilly's, Tony's Original New York Pizza, La Chuleta, TGIF and a few other are my favorites.

Anyway Good luck with the site and I will probably be logged on all day and all night. :)

Will work on a new avatar. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Reuben said:

I wonder if FF will find her way over here and perhaps sonero will show up, too.

Hey, hey, hey! Glad to see a new spot for us!!

• Like 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, mrsports said:

Will work on a new avatar. 

Sports

shrek.jpg

Edited by Haus
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, mrsports said:

That one will work but now all I need to do is find out how to ad an avatar.

Looks like you figured it out!

Now if we only had a Good Job smiley....:D

Well of course it was in the last place I looked.   I always wonder why everyone says that and it occurs to be why would you keep looking after you find what you are looking for?

28 minutes ago, mrsports said:

Well of course it was in the last place I looked.   I always wonder why everyone says that and it occurs to be why would you keep looking after you find what you are looking for?

xD

Mods, can we get some more emoticons, por favor?  Where's the ROFL?  And that one of the smiley flossing?

Edited by fotofreak
  • Like 1

Is there an emoticon for "You're giving me a headache?" 

I really need that one.

More than likely on a regular basis, after seeing our Member list so far.

#eyeroll  #facepalm

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bubby said:

Is there an emoticon for "You're giving me a headache?" 

I really need that one.

More than likely on a regular basis, after seeing our Member list so far.

#eyeroll  #facepalm

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Damn it's good to be back up with you guys (and gal).  I was going thru withdrawal!  I'll miss the section that is no longer active, but honestly, I used the board more for the items that this board has.  This is really helpful when living in TJ.

• Like 3
(edited)
On April 11, 2018 at 5:26 PM, mrsports said:

Anyway Good luck with the site and I will probably be logged on all day and all night. :)

Since this is a new site, maybe you should start a Daylight Saving Time reminder thread?

Edited by Haus
  • 2 weeks later...