Formerly 15min

iluvlatinas

I've been wanting to change my screen name forever so mission accomplished. If I took a former tja screen name - I apologize. 

I am still "sin passporte" so my trips to the land of stress relief have become few and far between. Planning next trip to a fiesta then HK June 2nd and will probably have someone drive me across the border so I don't have any issues.

I recently applied and was denied passport due to owing child support arrears, which I am compliant as far as paying just owe a lot. Now looking at plan B which is Salvadoran or Mexican Citizenship. Salvadoran seems cheapest and easiest option. Any advice on this will be appreciated. I owe $90k+ in arrears so paying it off before I die is not an option. Plus, my children are adults and are doing fine so I prefer spending my extra $ on young, beautiful, latina women.

Glad to be on new site and happy to see fellow tjas !

Welcome 15min/iluvlatinas ??

Your situation is really tough. 

Is the difficulty going into Mexico or returning back to the US?

Never had an issue coming back to U.S. but since Mexico has been enforcing the law I've been pictured/fingerprinted and told not to come back without passport. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, iluvlatinas said:

Never had an issue coming back to U.S. but since Mexico has been enforcing the law I've been pictured/fingerprinted and told not to come back without passport. 

Mex going high tech. Just drive in.

Edited by Peewee
  • Like 1