Sargon is Back!

Sargon

Hello there, long time no see.  NSE told me about this new site.  I am excited that we have a new home!

I haven't been going to La Zona much these past many months as I now have a Mexicana novia and my visits to TJ have been to see her.  We just celebrated two years since we first met at Tropical.  There has been much drama along the way that continues today, but that is what makes Mexico so much fun!  I have seen more parts of TJ, met so many people and experienced more of the Mexican culture than I ever would just visiting La Zona.  

:writingfeather:

• Like 7

Welcome home amigo!!

I had a chica novia from Tropical, we've been together 11 months now, but she has started to turn into a shark as of late!

Oh, well nothing lasts forever!

Her cousin has been looking better, and better!!

But, not smart to hit on a chica's friend/family member--there's plenty of chicas in the TJ sea!!

Anyway, have fun!

And welcome aboard!

VIVA MEXICO!

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Don Pisto said:

Welcome home amigo!!

But, not smart to hit on a chica's friend/family member--

I agree, often not a smart move , but in the same breath,  under these circumstances, many chica’s friends & family members’ lips are sealed.

I speak from experience , regarding both friends & family !   I never set out looking, searching, or wanting these circumstances, but sometimes shit just happens :hug_you_all: :kiss_34:

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 3
  • Agreed 1
1 hour ago, Sargon said:

I now have a Mexicana novia and my visits to TJ have been to see her.  I have seen more parts of TJ, met so many people and experienced more of the Mexican culture than I ever would just visiting La Zona.  

:writingfeather:

Welcome back Sargon !!:cheers:

Over the years I had 5 different Civie Novias that have helped expose me to the very things that you mention.  & Not just in and around TJ, but in and around many different parts of Mexico.  Many many wonderful people, places,  & experiences, but The Drama never does stop.  Might lessen a little, but never stops.

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 2
  • Agreed 1
  • 4 months later...
On 11/24/2018 at 5:16 AM, Sargon said:

I have seen more parts of TJ, met so many people and experienced more of the Mexican culture than I ever would just visiting La Zona.  

Any restaurant reviews to share Amigo? 

We like food pics too.

• Agreed 1
2 hours ago, Haus said:

Any restaurant reviews to share Amigo? 

We like food pics too.

We tend to be set in our ways and go to Guasave in 5Y10 or Ticuan or Chiki Jai.  I wrote a review about the seafood place on Constitution.  Recently we went to a new place that was EXCELLENT!  I'll write a review soon.  Sorry, no pics as it is hard to explain to the novia what I am taking pictures of food and the menu for :D

Maybe I'll try the next time we go somewhere new.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1