It's Deja Vu all over again

fmojo

I only had 90 or so posts and my last trip to TJ was a year ago but TJA was probably the one site I visited every day and contributed when I could. Although my name is probably unfamiliar to you, many of yours are familiar to me. I find a strange sort of comfort in that. My brethren. And you too fotofreak.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Remember, amigos, we're all in this together.  One of these men might save your life one of these days.

On 4/15/2018 at 10:44 PM, fmojo said:

I only had 90 or so posts and my last trip to TJ was a year ago but TJA was probably the one site I visited every day and contributed when I could. Although my name is probably unfamiliar to you, many of yours are familiar to me. I find a strange sort of comfort in that. My brethren. And you too fotofreak.

Glad you found us fmojo! You can help us build back up the board ;)

19 hours ago, Dr K said:

Didn't you have Emily Ratajkowski as your avatar?

Yum :P

_main_emily2.jpg

1112-emily-advice-teaser.jpg

3B47380700000578-4023578-Wow_Emily_style 

46F0C4D300000578-5140853-image-a-179_151

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 4:24 PM, Bubby said:

I gave you a like for your avatar, Francis.

Thanks Bubby. I'm glad to see someone recognized him. Now lighten up. :)

On 5/10/2018 at 8:07 PM, Dr K said:

Didn't you have Emily Ratajkowski as your avatar?

I did. Great memory Dr. K. I fell in love with her the first time I heard her say "meow" in the Blurred Lines video.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know if the old site (TJA) is archived anywhere? I just booked my first trip to Thailand over Thanksgiving and I loved the TJA Asia section and found it to be a great resource. Thanks everyone!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, fmojo said:

Does anyone know if the old site (TJA) is archived anywhere? I just booked my first trip to Thailand over Thanksgiving and I loved the TJA Asia section and found it to be a great resource. Thanks everyone!

The Wayback Machine has the main page but I've not been able to get past it. I suspect it's not available.

If you have some PG-13 questions about Thailand, if you catch my drift, I'll assist you. Bear in mind the board's new mission statement, as it were. :ph34r: