Anyone have the v.pass from Volaris?

fotofreak

I'm pondering a trip further south and was on the Volaris website and spotted this:

https://vpass.volaris.com/en-US/home

Basically for 600p/month, you can fly round trip from TJ to 23 different cities in MX once a month.  You have to pay the airport taxes for the flights, which range from $15-26USD.

What's the catch other than Volaris has shitty reviews?  It seems to be on par with Spirit here in the US.

9 minutes ago, Haus said:

...will they let you take an "emotional support monger" as a carry on item??

I think they specifically exclude anything that wears larger than a 2X so that rules that out.... :coverlaugh:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
53 minutes ago, fotofreak said:

Basically for 600p/month, you can fly round trip from TJ to 23 different cities in MX once a month.  You have to pay the airport taxes for the flights, which range from $15-26USD.

It's a minimum subscription of 1 year.  You can't make an advance reservation more than a month ahead .They guarantee a seat only on direct flights. Once you've made a reservation there are fees if you want to change it.  Includes 2 Carry-on bags  (standard size) on board that must not weigh over 22 lb. (10 kg) in total (including both bags), of 22.4 x 15.7 x 12.9 inches (57 x 40 x 33 cm) each. Checked baggage is extra. 

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, fotofreak said:

I think they specifically exclude anything that wears larger than a 2X so that rules that out.... :coverlaugh:

No problem

Image result for fat guy in small t shirt

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, fotofreak said:

I'm pondering a trip further south and was on the Volaris website and spotted this:

https://vpass.volaris.com/en-US/home

What's the catch other than Volaris has shitty reviews?  It seems to be on par with Spirit here in the US.

I looked into it months ago and am still pondering whether to get it or not. Flew with them last May to Cabo and thought they did a good job. Plane was late leaving but landed on time and a pleasant flight coming back to TJ.

• Like 1

Reviews online are non-existent for this v.pass thing.  :(  However maybe I'll just TOFTT and try it out soon.  

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2018 at 6:37 PM, fotofreak said:

flew on volaris last week tijuana to Guadalajara plane was two hours late they gave us a 250.00 voucher