Realistically how safe is BBBJ?

TQ_PRO

I don't DO any bbbj at all. I receive my share. Never gotten anything from it. I always get myself checked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

BB oral sex (giving or receiving) is relatively safe when it comes to STDs.  Nothing is 100% safe.  I have DATY'd most women I have been with around the world (I love making a woman lose her mind with pleasure) and so far, so good.  

• Like 4

Funny thing once when I was getting tested, the doc took a swab from my penis to rule out some pathogen and the results indicated that my dick had a respiratory virus! 

No need to guess how and  where I go that from!

• Haha 3

You phrase your question as 'realistically,' so I assume you understand there are always theoretical risks and just want to get down to brass tacks.

Realistically, receiving a blow job is about the safest unprotected a sexual activity you can partake in.  Your chances of getting HIV are for all intents and purposes non-existent.  You could possibly get herpes, but that is unlikely.   There is a small chance of getting gonnorea and chlamydia, but these are treatable with antibiotics.  

The reason receiving is so safe is that the primary body fluid you come into contact with is saliva, which is not generally a conduit for stds and in fact contains certain protective,  inactivating agents.

I've always sought out bbjs and have never given them a second thought.  Nor have I had any adverse results on an std test.  I've had bbbjs from probably 80 or so different chicas in the zona.  There have been mongers who routinely had bbbj from 'walkers,' who are unregulated and the biggest std risk in the zona,  and while I would not do that I didn't see it as some reckless risk.

That said, there are no guarantees is mongering is by its very nature a risky activity.

• Like 4
  • Agreed 1

For me, not interested in a BJ unless it is BBBJ. And, needs to be decent head, or I'll wave her off and just go to fucking. Guess I am a little spoiled.

I was in the top whorehouse in Durango a week or so ago, and the chica I picked was hot as fuck - HK 9 - and was from Venezuela. She ended having a massive rule book - all covered, no DATY, no fingering, etc. We banged for a while, then my dick lost interest and we ended up chatting, light kissing, and she delivered a nice handy. Guess I am spoiled from my years at Tropical Bar and barebacking 80-90% of the chicas I took upstairs. And, from the last 8+ years with my civi GF in TJ, who is still my all-time # 1 in the sack... 

But, to each their own. Understand about covered sex, especially if you are still banging your wife or US GF.... Don't want to have that conversation, as in, "Hey, Honey, looks like I have "_____"....

• Like 3

I don't think 'getting' is risky. Giving is risky, especially for HPV, which won't give you cancer until 20 years down the line (I'm not a doctor but that is my understanding). The good news is as long as you catch it relatively early they can cut it out. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jefffffrey said:

I don't think 'getting' is risky. Giving is risky, especially for HPV, which won't give you cancer until 20 years down the line (I'm not a doctor but that is my understanding). The good news is as long as you catch it relatively early they can cut it out. 

I could be mistaken, but I think we all took the HPV vaccine in middle/highschool? 

18 minutes ago, noahj said:

I could be mistaken, but I think we all took the HPV vaccine in middle/highschool? 

Well, you are younger than I. You probably did. I do think there are various different strains, so it's still something to be cautious about, even with a vaccine, but you probably have reasonably good protection.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, noahj said:

I think the vaccine was approved in 2006 for girls. You must be young and expanded in  2009 for young men.

Edited by Datsallwrong
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Jefffffrey said:

Just to be clear HPV is only a risk factor for oral cancer.  Like smoking, drinking, and so forth.  Going down on hookers does not mean you are guaranteed oral cancer twenty years down the line, it would be unlikely, but if you also smoke, drink, and have acid reflux then you are at increased risk and you should monitor it.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Carlafan said:

What?

Just joshin' with you. Earlier you denied giving BBBJ. It seemed funny at the time. :D

On 10/4/2022 at 11:59 PM, Diggy said:

Funny thing once when I was getting tested, the doc took a swab from my penis to rule out some pathogen and the results indicated that my dick had a respiratory virus! 

No need to guess how and  where I go that from!

Before I became a degenerate monger,  my girl friend gave me a BBBJ and she unknowingly had strep throat.   This later resulted in her getting strep pussy.   Any virus or bacterial infection of the mouth can be transferred to the genitals and vice versa. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, PhordPhan said:

Just joshin' with you. Earlier you denied giving BBBJ. It seemed funny at the time. :D

Beers, Babes, Barbeque, and rockin' Jams...

Betty, Barbara, Bridgette, Josephina

B52's, Beatles, Boston, Judas Priest

• Like 1
7 hours ago, luvdladies said:

Before I became a degenerate monger,  my girl friend gave me a BBBJ and she unknowingly had strep throat.   This later resulted in her getting strep pussy.   Any virus or bacterial infection of the mouth can be transferred to the genitals and vice versa. 

You know, that would make a good name for a band.   'Strep pussy.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 7:00 PM, Datsallwrong said:

I think the vaccine was approved in 2006 for girls. You must be young and expanded in  2009 for young men.

That might be but I think I took it before 2009. I just remember seeing it being touted on TV, and my family doctor insisting I get it. 

• Like 1