Recording acts

Jackbobson

Anyone ever requested to record session or even part of session?  Maybe blowjob?  Might be fun to have in the vault.

I have a couple videos of HK ATF #3, one she took while riding RCG.  I can't share because I would have to edit them heavily to not be able to identify me or her.  

Just ask.  Maybe offer some money.  Some girls don't care.

I had a HK chica offer to let me record session for an extra $60, I declined offer.  A lot are worried about there privacy and may not be interested, but for the right price some may interested..

• Agreed 1

I have a bunch from the last decade, mostly hidden cams on those obsolete mini digicams.  Then, as we moved to smart phones I got a few in HD and the most recent are with the chica's knowledge.  Pro tip, if you have a hidden cam don't look toward the camera as this is a tell tale sign you're up to no good. :doh:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, c-diddy said:

I have a bunch from the last decade, mostly hidden cams on those obsolete mini digicams.  Then, as we moved to smart phones I got a few in HD and the most recent are with the chica's knowledge.  Pro tip, if you have a hidden cam don't look toward the camera as this is a tell tale sign you're up to no good. :doh:

Word.  This is the moment that gave away the game last trip.

image.png.773d0800337e0b7763556cec034521db.png

• Haha 6