Jump to content

Looking to find dates, not mongering. Should I stay in TJ or SD?


Callytz

Recommended Posts

A little more info would help. How old are you and what is the age range of ladies you're interested in? Do you dance? Do you care if the ladies are American or Mexican?

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, briguy said:

Do you dance?

If you do dance, then La Gloria would be your best bet for pushing on the cushion!

  • Agreed 3
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, briguy said:

A little more info would help. How old are you and what is the age range of ladies you're interested in? Do you dance? Do you care if the ladies are American or Mexican?

Any age up to 36 legal of course . I’m 29. I dance . I’d like to meet Mexican locals . Can you suggest a place young and older crowd each? Also a place for dancing and socializing each

thanks

 

 

Edited by Callytz
Link to comment

Strolling along Revolucion on a busy weekend night, I see lots of locals and plenty of busy bars. Clubwise, there's the big club Las Pulgas on Revolucion. A bit farther away, La Contiener on Paseo De Los Heroes is fun. For a more upscale crowd, there's El Alebrije (only open on the weekends). Another good way to meet local ladies: hang out at a Starbucks at one of the malls.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Diggy said:

If you do dance, then La Gloria would be your best bet for pushing on the cushion!

Shout out to La Gloria Bar!

  • Like 1
  • Agreed 1
Link to comment

I think you'll have a good time.  Just remember you are more of a target in tj than in San Diego and that although Tijuana seems safe, it's really all relative.  Honestly,if you don't speak Spanish and looking to the party and casual sex scene, I almost wonder if the zona Norte might actually be safer.

So, take precautions.  I have no doubt that there are more possibilities in Tijuana than in San Diego.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Can I dress nice at all? I wear acessories that make me stand out like fedora hats rings and chains 

should I put them away ?

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, El Viejito said:

You trolling us?

Ill take that as a no. But I really don’t know….I’ve never been there but I’ve been told it’s not as bad as people make it out to be. I know I wouldn’t wear it at some of the other border cities like juarez .

 

Edit:nvm . That was dumb . Should’ve thought that one through

 

 

Edited by Callytz
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Callytz said:

Can I dress nice at all? I wear acessories that make me stand out like fedora hats rings and chains 

should I put them away ?

Not sure if you're joking or not.

No, don't wear any of that in Tijuana.  You want to blend in as much as you can, not be seen coming from a mile away - and look like an easy mark for the police or rateros.

  • Like 7
Link to comment

I would suggest staying at the famous Los Monitos Hotel and head to Calle Primera, there are a lot of hot girls there that will date you.

  • Like 1
  • Agreed 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment

Here is my (a little outdated-sorry) list of places to look for civies in TJ--use Google to locate:

1) Las Pulgas (Av. Revolution)-between 7th and 8th streets.

2) Coko Bongo (Av. Revolution) between 8th and 9th streets.

3)Bar Rubiks (Av. Revolution) between 5th and 4th streets.

4) Norte Brewing (Av. Revolution) between 3rd and 4th street-take elevator.

5) Nova Skybar (Av. Revolution)between 3rd and 4th street.-take elevator.

6) Dandy Del Sur-on 6th street-but kinda dark but very authentic Mexican Cantina.

6) take an uber or taxi to Plaza Fiesta-lots of brew pubs and civie action.

I found My civie in Ensenada at Bar Garibaldis......FYI.

Good Luck amigo and keep us posted on your endeavors!

 

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Callytz said:

Can I dress nice at all? I wear acessories that make me stand out like fedora hats rings and chains 

should I put them away ?

Dressing nice is fine. Don't bring chains. You will stand out no matter what.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Callytz said:

Any age up to 36 legal of course . I’m 29. I dance . I’d like to meet Mexican locals . Can you suggest a place young and older crowd each? Also a place for dancing and socializing each

thanks

Don't  listen to @Diggy  regarding La Gloria,  mostly a bunch of cows,  it's rare but I have met  A couple attractive ones there,  however they are few and far between.

 Las Pulgas is HUGE  and might  suit you better.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, soulcal said:

Don't  listen to @Diggy  regarding La Gloria,  mostly a bunch of cows,

Does Diggy prefer heifers?  Brenda de Sinaloa is anything but that!  :Monkey22:

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Don Pisto said:

Here is my (a little outdated-sorry) list of places to look for civies in TJ--use Google to locate:

1) Las Pulgas (Av. Revolution)-between 7th and 8th streets.

2) Coko Bongo (Av. Revolution) between 8th and 9th streets.

3)Bar Rubiks (Av. Revolution) between 5th and 4th streets.

4) Norte Brewing (Av. Revolution) between 3rd and 4th street-take elevator.

5) Nova Skybar (Av. Revolution)between 3rd and 4th street.-take elevator.

6) Dandy Del Sur-on 6th street-but kinda dark but very authentic Mexican Cantina.

6) take an uber or taxi to Plaza Fiesta-lots of brew pubs and civie action.

I found My civie in Ensenada at Bar Garibaldis......FYI.

Good Luck amigo and keep us posted on your endeavors!

Excellent list.

Unfortunately #5 America Nova Skybar has closed due to the pandemic. 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Jefffffrey said:

Dressing nice is fine. Don't bring chains. You will stand out no matter what.

Yeah the reason why I asked was cuz I wanted to dress nice for the clubs. If I was at the strip club or on the street I’d prolly just wear jeans and a T-shirt 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, soulcal said:

Don't  listen to @Diggy  regarding La Gloria,  mostly a bunch of cows,  it's rare but I have met  A couple attractive ones there,  however they are few and far between.

 Las Pulgas is HUGE  and might  suit you better.

Lol Doggy’s post used slang to say that the girls were bigger (cushion for the pushin)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think it'll be fun to read a TR about the relative success of walking up to a strange lady with your cell phone open to Google Translate, and waving it under her nose. This may be a great new pickup method. Actually, it may be mandatory at Koko Bongo, given the volume of the music.

 

  • Like 1
  • Agreed 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Callytz said:

Yeah the reason why I asked was cuz I wanted to dress nice for the clubs. If I was at the strip club or on the street I’d prolly just wear jeans and a T-shirt 

I thought t-shirt and jeans was dressing nice?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...