Heading to TJ to experience the Mongering world

Gotti15

8 hours ago, Gotti15 said:

What’s up fellas any advice on dos and don’ts 

Do indulge.  Do what excites you.  Don't hold back.  Enjoy the bliss novelty presents. Remember, fucking is encouraged in the zona by everyone.  Do respect the locals and their culture.  Do try the excellent cuisine Tijuana offers. (Find in this site all the restaurant reviews which in my opinion are the best reviews you can find anywhere in the internet)

Don't do drugs,  don't be drunk until you are like a wet rug,  don't wander off at night into obscure alleys, specially while drunk.  Don't get into arguments or fights with anyone including the girls.

• Like 6
23 hours ago, Gotti15 said:

What’s up fellas any advice on dos and don’ts 

From my experience, he who hesitates ends up with nothing... Or something of lesser qualities.  If you see a chica that gets the flow going...grab her before she disappears.  Be sure to try out the street scene.  There are lovelies there too and more reasonable in price.  Don't overpay and there is nothing into overdoing it.  Don't regret not doing something on the way home. That's my opinion.

• Like 5
  • Agreed 2

Well guys I must say it’s definitely a different experience here at the strip clubs than it is back in New York luckily I was able to link up with a girl I started dm on Instagram she works at adelitas wow lol 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Gotti15 said:

Well guys I must say it’s definitely a different experience here at the strip clubs than it is back in New York luckily I was able to link up with a girl I started dm on Instagram she works at adelitas wow lol 

Looking forward to your trip report! :Red-Wink:

• Like 3
  • Agreed 2
1 hour ago, Gotti15 said:

New York huh?  In that case the shaggy infrastructure of tj did not get to you then.

In the night there are hot street girls by Rio Verde.  They have a special insight on how to please a man.

Edited by Jobb2
Grammer
  • Haha 6