New Member here looking to go this weekend

Dvdripper2009

Hello, I have been a long time lurker and was a member when it was tjamigos but never been to the TJ bars. Any tips guys? Thanks in advance.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Dvdripper2009 said:

Hello, I have been a long time lurker and was a member when it was tjamigos but never been to the TJ bars. Any tips guys? Thanks in advance.

Start here:

https://www.tijuanatalk.net/forum/47-tj-faqs-guides/

Browse around the forum list on the main page of the site.  Tons of information here.....then ask specific questions and there are plenty of guys here willing to answer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome! My tip is just to go! 

I'm envious you will get to part the Hong Kong curtain for the first time! 

• Like 4
  • Agreed 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, nonsensicalElixir said:

I'm envious you will get to part the Hong Kong curtain for the first time! 

Corrected:- " to part the Hong Kong meat curtains for the first time"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Lots of new faces @ HK this past weeknd.  Holiday expenses need to be covered.  HK services is permanently hit or miss even for veterans like me.  The challenge is to minimize the misses.

Like anywhere else in life with women, if you don't mentally have the upper hand with her expect the service to be bad.

Edited by Dulla

Indeed, don't be too put off if the first time arriba is not what you want.  It can be hit and miss, that's the nature of this.  Dulla is right, your interactions with the girl typically plays be a big role, so don't be a jackass, come looking sharp, etc.  Weekend arribas tend to be not quite as good, but again it's a crap shoot, sometimes they are off the chart.  Just enjoy yourself, don't get too drunk, and let the good experiences lead you.

• Like 5