Jump to content

Couple of last-minute questions


flagrunner

Recommended Posts

I'm visiting TJ tomorrow for the first time. Staying for 4 nights. It was a last minute booking so I'm frantically trying to form a game plan.

From  what I've read, I'll probably stay away from HK, or maybe just pop in to see what it is about but not stay. Adelitas sounds like a better alternative, but open to suggestions. I don't like the hard sell, by chicas or bar staff.

I just have a couple of quick questions...

I have a bit of a milf thing at the moment. Is there any bar/area where I would likely have a good amount of options on this front? 

I will be leaving for the airport on Sunday around noon. Is there any potential for Sunday morning action anywhere? Or should I write that off as a lost morning? Do escorts come out on a Sunday morning? 

Thanks for the accommodation recommendations, but I've decided to go with Ticuan. I read that it's guest friendly. Is that still the case? 

I'll provide a report in due course!

Thanks 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, flagrunner said:

From  what I've read, I'll probably stay away from HK, or maybe just pop in to see what it is about but not stay. Adelitas sounds like a better alternative, but open to suggestions. I don't like the hard sell, by chicas or bar staff.

Every guy should check out HK at least once. Even if it's not your bag, the spectacle of Hong Kong on a Friday or Saturday night has to be seen to be believed. Adelita Bar is great, as are Tropical and Chicago. Some guys like the smaller bars -- you do you. Explore the zona, it's not that big. With four nights you have plenty of time.

48 minutes ago, flagrunner said:

I have a bit of a milf thing at the moment. Is there any bar/area where I would likely have a good amount of options on this front? 

Adelitas will be a good choice for you, but you can find MILFs in most bars.

48 minutes ago, flagrunner said:

I will be leaving for the airport on Sunday around noon. Is there any potential for Sunday morning action anywhere? Or should I write that off as a lost morning? Do escorts come out on a Sunday morning? 

Escorts probably not unless you schedule them in advance. Most of the bigger bars will have at least some girls -- hong Kong will have the most. There will be some girls on the street as well, but obviously not too many. How early will you get up on Sunday? If it is pretty early, check out La Malquerida. It doesn't even start getting busy until 4 or 5am. If you got up around 6am you'd find a lot of girls who just got off shift partying at Malquerida who might be interested in making some more money.

48 minutes ago, flagrunner said:

I've decided to go with Ticuan. I read that it's guest friendly. Is that still the case? 

Ticuan is guest friendly up to the limit of your room. That is, if you have booked a room with one bed, you can have one guest at a time. Unless you are looking to have threesomes in your room, you will be fine. Remember that the girls in the zona generally will not come back to your hotel room. Some would make plans to meet you after (or before) their shifts, and if you really are persuasive they might take a dinner break to come to your room. But generally you'll be using the short- time rooms at the hotels in the zona. If you plan on using escorts, though, then Ticuan is great!

Edited by KCQuestor
  • Like 6
Link to comment
1 hour ago, flagrunner said:

I'm visiting TJ tomorrow for the first time. Staying for 4 nights. It was a last minute booking so I'm frantically trying to form a game plan.

TJ isn't really a mongering destination where you need a game plan. As KC says in his excellent rundown, the Zona isn't very big. Most of the clubs are within a large city block (don't worry, there are plenty of options within that block). It's more of a pop in one bar and see if you see someone you're interested in or if you like the atmosphere. If not, then on to the next.

If you're not interested in the hard sell, stand somewhere in the club rather than get a table (this is easier to do in the larger places, like HK and Adelitas). That way a waiter won't bring girls to you or constantly check if you need anything. Then when you see a girl you like, you can grab a table with her if you want or just take her straight upstairs.

One place advance preparation can help is if you're interested in getting an escort. For instance, Mexico Lindo Bar's website isn't available in Mexico to try and protect the girls' identities from family and local boyfriends, so you should check out that site or other agency sites before you travel. Plenty of milfs among their ranks and you're staying in a hotel that the escort services like to visit.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, briguy said:

TJ isn't really a mongering destination where you need a game plan. As KC says in his excellent rundown, the Zona isn't very big. Most of the clubs are within a large city block (don't worry, there are plenty of options within that block). It's more of a pop in one bar and see if you see someone you're interested in or if you like the atmosphere. If not, then on to the next.

If you're not interested in the hard sell, stand somewhere in the club rather than get a table (this is easier to do in the larger places, like HK and Adelitas). That way a waiter won't bring girls to you or constantly check if you need anything. Then when you see a girl you like, you can grab a table with her if you want or just take her straight upstairs.

One place advance preparation can help is if you're interested in getting an escort. For instance, Mexico Lindo Bar's website isn't available in Mexico to try and protect the girls' identities from family and local boyfriends, so you should check out that site or other agency sites before you travel. Plenty of milfs among their ranks and you're staying in a hotel that the escort services like to visit.

Same for Cumintj.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Pretty much the answers you got are all that you need.

You leaving from sd airport on Sunday? If that’s the case your Sunday morning should be a lost morning 

crossing after 7am is a no no and you will be stuck in a long ass line for hours. Best to leave around 5-6am from tj and cross and get some breakfast in sd if you’re leaving from That airport. 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...