Hello TJ Hobbiest!

bdm1991

Hello brothers! I was recommended to this site by another on here. Not sure if its appropriate to namedrop. 

But I went to TJ last weekend, I had planned for a agency girl but ended up going to HK with friends and hobbying on site. It was pretty fun all around. Obviously its limited time but she make an effort. No GFE, which kinda sucked. Not speaking spanish also seems to be a barrier. I had to ask my friend to translate to pickup a HK girl. 

Looking forward to going down again, this time agency or independent depending on what i find on here. I used to love HX for the GFE setup they have. If I can find that in TJ/Baja i will be set. 

I am 29, living in LA. So its a drive down. 

Its a balance of finding girls younger than me and experienced enough for fun. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

-BDM 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, bdm1991 said:

Hello brothers! I was recommended to this site by another on here. Not sure if its appropriate to namedrop. 

But I went to TJ last weekend, I had planned for a agency girl but ended up going to HK with friends and hobbying on site. It was pretty fun all around. Obviously its limited time but she make an effort. No GFE, which kinda sucked. Not speaking spanish also seems to be a barrier. I had to ask my friend to translate to pickup a HK girl. 

Looking forward to going down again, this time agency or independent depending on what i find on here. I used to love HX for the GFE setup they have. If I can find that in TJ/Baja i will be set. 

I am 29, living in LA. So its a drive down. 

Its a balance of finding girls younger than me and experienced enough for fun. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

-BDM 

29!  Whats up with the LA girls?  Kiddn'  we know what's up.  LA hurts,  TJ fixes.

Welcome  aboard.  So you’re new to TijuanaTalk, , And from your post I am assuming that you’re also fairly new to TJ’s red light district.   Once you’re familiar with the ins  and outs of “La Zona” aka “The Red Light District”, you shouldn’t have any problem finding exactly what you want

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Dulla said:

29!  Whats up with the LA girls?  Kiddn'  we know what's up.  LA hurts,  TJ fixes.

Haha, thank you! Looking forward to the adventures. 

50 minutes ago, smoothburnn said:

Welcome  aboard.  So you’re new to TijuanaTalk, , And from your post I am assuming that you’re also fairly new to TJ’s red light district.   Once you’re familiar with the ins  and outs of “La Zona” aka “The Red Light District”, you shouldn’t have any problem finding exactly what you want

Very new to both the forum and TJ in general. I will definitely lurk around to see what's happening on here. It was my first time, my experience on hobbying in TJ was limited to the few hours I was at HK and looking at the night walkers on my way there haha. 

Thank you for the welcome!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, bdm1991 said:

and looking at the night walkers

Paraditas is probably what you were looking at. Walkers are a different type.

• Like 1
On 8/25/2021 at 5:11 PM, Dulla said:

Just don't fall in love.

It happens a lot more than you would think, particularly with younger, new mongers like yourself.  Sex elicits a hormonal love response that creates a biological bond with the partner.  It's stronger in some than in others.  It takes banging about 70 or 80 putas to completely kill it.:sombrero:  Of course most of these girls killed it a long time ago, they see things differently anyway, likely are more attractive to you than you are to them, and hey it's really about the $$ at the end of the day.  Your emotions are often part of their calculus,  so don't underestimate and guard your emotions if you are vulnerable to that type of thing.  In other words, know thyself.

• Like 2
On 8/25/2021 at 5:11 PM, Dulla said:

Just don't fall in love.

7 minutes ago, amosrolling said:

@bdm1991It happens a lot more than you would think, particularly with younger, new mongers like yourself.  Sex elicits a hormonal love response that creates a biological bond with the partner.  It's stronger in some than in others.  It takes banging about 70 or 80 putas to completely kill it.:sombrero:  Of course most of these girls killed it a long time ago, they see things differently anyway, likely are more attractive to you than you are to them, and hey it's really about the $$ at the end of the day.  Your emotions are often part of their calculus,  so don't underestimate and guard your emotions if you are vulnerable to that type of thing.  In other words, know thyself.

re-post with the right guy addressed.