Jump to content

La Mansion, hotels and street girls


Recommended Posts

Yogi

It's my 1st trip in 30 yrs.  I wanted to bring one girl for a few hours, rest up and go fine another.  Plan on doing this for the 5 days I'm there.  I'll be looking for SG's as I like the variety.   I will probably be staying at Ticuan Hotel and taking uber/taxi to the zone.  I'll be taking the SG by taxi back to Ticuan and I'll pay for the taxi/uber to take the SG back to the zone.

  • Like 3
Link to post
sampson
26 minutes ago, Yogi said:

It's my 1st trip in 30 yrs.  I wanted to bring one girl for a few hours, rest up and go fine another.  Plan on doing this for the 5 days I'm there.  I'll be looking for SG's as I like the variety.   I will probably be staying at Ticuan Hotel and taking uber/taxi to the zone.  I'll be taking the SG by taxi back to Ticuan and I'll pay for the taxi/uber to take the SG back to the zone.

Will be very difficult to get street girls to agee to leave the Zona. 

  • Agreed 5
Link to post
Yogi
5 minutes ago, sampson said:

Will be very difficult to get street girls to agee to leave the Zona. 

Any clean, half way quiet motels in the zone area? I was going to be staying for 5 nights.

Link to post
PhordPhan
11 hours ago, PsiFlash said:

I seek to have ice, cable and wifi, walkable to eateries and entertainment, as a comfortable, safe and enjoyable  either alone or in company. I know the prices may vary. Yet, what I seek is NOT to pay US prices and get decent or great bang for my buck with the aforementioned amenities.

There is nothing like that in the Zona Norte. As mentioned, the closest would be Ticuan. You will fine roughly zero SGs will agree to accompany you there. You will find roughly zero on-shift BGs to accompany you there. You may be able to score one coming off shift, but the odds are not in your favor unless you have prior experience with said girl. You WILL pay top dollar for Ticuan. There are very few decent hotels (like, oh, 1) in Centro and they know it. 

  • Agreed 2
Link to post
briguy
1 hour ago, sampson said:

Will be very difficult to get street girls to agree to leave the Zona. 

Also SG's are not known for staying with a guy for hours. More of a cheap quickie after which they rush back to their spot on the sidewalk.

  • Agreed 1
Link to post
Yogi

Looks like I'm going to need to change some of my plans to get what I'm looking for.   I'm in my 60's, and disabled.   I still have my looks, teeth, hair, but I'm not looking for a fuck.   It stopped working a few years ago. Looking to have gfe and lots of foreplay, posing, etc.

  • Like 3
Link to post
huatulco
6 hours ago, Yogi said:

Any clean, half way quiet motels in the zone area?

I use the BT hotel the Rizo.  Get one of the tower rooms on the upper floors.  I used to ask for room 701. Not sure if they still rent out those rooms to amigos though. It was clean, quiet and only a elevator ride away from BT.  Can I say almost heaven on earth?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Sargon
4 hours ago, Yogi said:

Looks like I'm going to need to change some of my plans to get what I'm looking for.   I'm in my 60's, and disabled.   I still have my looks, teeth, hair, but I'm not looking for a fuck.   It stopped working a few years ago. Looking to have gfe and lots of foreplay, posing, etc.

I think escorts are your only option.

  • Like 1
  • Agreed 4
Link to post
Jdavid1976
6 hours ago, Yogi said:

I'm in my 60's, and disabled. 

Are you able to walk well?  If the disability has nothing to do with walking up stairs, then I would recommend Cascadas. Yes its in the middle of all the action and you should be picky on the room you get if you are staying 5 nights. But , if you get a master suite and VIP card (the 5 nights will pay for the VIP card) it wont be that expensive.  The remodeled master suite to me is comparable to most hotel rooms apart from the graphics on the wall.

Most of what you are looking for when it comes to the ladies wont be an issue.  Most SG will come to your room at Cascadas. Most/all wont hop in your cab and go to ticuan.  Two girls at one time also wont be any issue at cascadas. 

If walking stairs is an issue, then ticuan is much much more like a legit hotel. Actually it is a legit hotel. Escorts are tons of fun and you can have a great time. It really depends on if this trip is really centered around action with the ladies, or getting away and relaxing. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Yogi

I can still walk but not up flights of stairs.  I look perfectly  healthy, but I found out a week ago that I have lung disease which makes it hard for me to breath at times.  It's fatal and I don't know if I have 6 months or 5 years to live.   So, I want to get as much out of this life as possible.   Live out a few fantasies, travel, sing like nobody is listening, dance like nobody is watching and smell a flower or two.   I've been single all my life, and my work was my passion.  So, I'm free to do whatever, whenever and except for treatment I can go at any time.  I thank all of you for the suggestions and if you have more, please throw them my way.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Yogi
7 hours ago, fmojo said:

The Ticuan is fine for a threesome but you HAVE to book a room with 2 beds. Unfortunately, the jacuzzi suites don't have two beds. Worse comes to worse, stay at the Ticuan and go to La Mansion for your threesome in a jacuzzi. 

Where is La Mansion.  I take it's in the NZ.   Is it clean, safe, somewhat quiet?  I couldn't find it on Google maps.

Link to post
fotofreak
20 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Where is La Mansion.  I take it's in the NZ.   Is it clean, safe, somewhat quiet?  I couldn't find it on Google maps.

No, it's out near Zona Rio.  It's a love motel.  The thread for it is here:

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Yogi

A few more questions.   Will the SG go to this motel with me in a taxi?   Also, from the info from their site and on the thread about La Mansion, that it's not a place to make reservations for 4 or 5 nights.?

Link to post
fotofreak
8 minutes ago, Yogi said:

A few more questions.   Will the SG go to this motel with me in a taxi?   Also, from the info from their site and on the thread about La Mansion, that it's not a place to make reservations for 4 or 5 nights.?

No way, José!  They generally don't leave the alley. 

As to 4-5 nights at La Mansion, no to that, too.  They rent in four-hour increments, though during the week, you can sometimes stay the whole night for the same price.

Given what you've posted about yourself, I'd suggest booking in at Ticuan and getting escorts ordered in.

  • Like 1
  • Agreed 4
Link to post
Reuben

I'm sure you've been to strip clubs in the US at some point and you may be thinking that Hong Kong is like that.  It's not.  Even though you may have trouble going up stairs and are looking to have a longer experience with chicas, I 100% urge you to plan to come to Hong Kong on a Thursday evening.  The amount of chicas everywhere in there is astounding.  It's like nowhere else in the world.  You don't have to go up with any of them but being in the middle of all of it is definitely worth doing.

If you do decide to try and go up with one of them, there's one set of stairs you'll have to navigate.  I don't know how bad off you are but maybe talk to a physical therapist about strengthening up to be able to handle one flight. :cool_smiley:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Yogi

I've been doing PT off and on for 15 yrs.   I currently have one coming to my place 2 days a week.  And, I have 2 health care worker who work here for me 7 days a week.  I'm 100% disabled veteran so I get all my treatment for free.  For which I'm very grateful.   I was going to come on a Sunday and stay till Friday morning.  However,  I have to leave on a Thursday to be back home for treatment.   How about during the days I'll be there?  Is it worth it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
fmojo
19 hours ago, PhordPhan said:

You WILL pay top dollar for Ticuan.

Top dollar at the Ticuan isn't too expensive. You can get a standard room for $65 a night (Sun-Thu) and that includes all taxes and breakfast for two. I think that's a heckuva deal!

  • Like 2
  • Agreed 1
Link to post
fmojo
17 hours ago, Yogi said:

Looks like I'm going to need to change some of my plans to get what I'm looking for.   I'm in my 60's, and disabled.   I still have my looks, teeth, hair, but I'm not looking for a fuck.   It stopped working a few years ago. Looking to have gfe and lots of foreplay, posing, etc.

Yogi, you're not going to get this with a SG. Maybe not even with a BG. There's not a lot of GFE being had in the alley (if you know what I mean). I know you want variety and if you go the escort route, there are a ton of options. Although I have never used MexicoLindoBar or CuminTj, I am always recommending them as they both have stellar reputations and, based on what you stated above, they will deliver exactly what you're looking for. However, they are also two of the more expensive agencies but it will beat negotiating with a SG to take her pants and top off for an extra 100 pesos. The forum has a whole section on escorts. Take a look at the attached thread; it will give you the links to almost every escort agency in town. Good luck brother.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Agreed 1
Link to post
fotofreak
1 hour ago, Yogi said:

I've been doing PT off and on for 15 yrs.   I currently have one coming to my place 2 days a week.  And, I have 2 health care worker who work here for me 7 days a week.  I'm 100% disabled veteran so I get all my treatment for free.  For which I'm very grateful.   I was going to come on a Sunday and stay till Friday morning.  However,  I have to leave on a Thursday to be back home for treatment.   How about during the days I'll be there?  Is it worth it?

It will totally be worth it.  I find the weekend crowds to be too much and prefer any day but Friday and Saturday.

Let me forewarn you about crossing into Mexico.  It is a LONG walk from the trolley/taxi drop-off area in the States to the gates of Mexico and it's a slight incline the entire way.  Once through Mexico customs, there's another long walk down to the taxi stands, though this moves slightly downhill.  All told, it's probably about a half of a mile from drop-off to taxi stands in Tijuana.

Depending on the time of day, there are sometimes guys on the US side who will push you in a wheelchair up to the gates of Mexico and there are guys with wheelchairs just outside of customs on the MX side.  They don't have set prices.  I have them carry my luggage sometimes when I don't feel like fucking with it.  I tip them 100p or five bucks and they generally seem fine with that.  If you choose to do that and don't see any guys on the US side, sit down on one of the big flat rock benches and wait for a bit.  You'll probably see one coming back within a few minutes.

Coming back into the States, where the taxi dropoff is to the line (there is a disabled line; you just walk past everyone that's standing to the left and go right up to the gate.), there are also guys who will take you in a wheelchair up to the gate.  From there, you will have to walk through customs and once through customs, the trolley line and taxis are right there.

  • Like 5
Link to post
fotofreak

Also, how's your Spanish?  If you don't know any, you'll be okay but I suggest you download Google Translate for your phone and get the Spanish dictionary loaded for offline use.  (I have a terrible time keeping a connection in TJ with my Verizon phone) 

While you're downloading stuff, get WhatsApp, too.  Everyone uses it here.  It's a talk/text program that can be used with only a WiFi connection.

If you do plan to come check out the clubs - and I think you really should - bring a set of earplugs.  The music is stupid loud at times.  I think you would probably have fun at La Gloria during the day.  Most of the chicas there aren't looking to go up to the room but they will sit with you in the booth if you buy them fichas and they all want to dance cumbia with you on the dance floor.  This is the only club in Zona Norte that does this and probably one of my favorite spots to go hang out for a while.  I don't know that I've met more than two girls there that speak any English but it's still a blast to go.

  • Like 3
  • Agreed 1
Link to post
Yogi
23 minutes ago, fotofreak said:

It will totally be worth it.  I find the weekend crowds to be too much and prefer any day but Friday and Saturday.

Let me forewarn you about crossing into Mexico.  It is a LONG walk from the trolley/taxi drop-off area in the States to the gates of Mexico and it's a slight incline the entire way.  Once through Mexico customs, there's another long walk down to the taxi stands, though this moves slightly downhill.  All told, it's probably about a half of a mile from drop-off to taxi stands in Tijuana.

Depending on the time of day, there are sometimes guys on the US side who will push you in a wheelchair up to the gates of Mexico and there are guys with wheelchairs just outside of customs on the MX side.  They don't have set prices.  I have them carry my luggage sometimes when I don't feel like fucking with it.  I tip them 100p or five bucks and they generally seem fine with that.  If you choose to do that and don't see any guys on the US side, sit down on one of the big flat rock benches and wait for a bit.  You'll probably see one coming back within a few minutes.

Coming back into the States, where the taxi dropoff is to the line (there is a disabled line; you just walk past everyone that's standing to the left and go right up to the gate.), there are also guys who will take you in a wheelchair up to the gate.  From there, you will have to walk through customs and once through customs, the trolley line and taxis are right there.

I'll be driving.  Been to TJ starting at the age of 6.  Last time there @ 30yrs ago.   1st time to meet women.  Use to have all my VW bugs and vans down there for the body work.   Thanks for the info as well.  I plan on flying next time and this will come in handy.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Yogi
22 minutes ago, fotofreak said:

Also, how's your Spanish?  If you don't know any, you'll be okay but I suggest you download Google Translate for your phone and get the Spanish dictionary loaded for offline use.  (I have a terrible time keeping a connection in TJ with my Verizon phone) 

While you're downloading stuff, get WhatsApp, too.  Everyone uses it here.  It's a talk/text program that can be used with only a WiFi connection.

If you do plan to come check out the clubs - and I think you really should - bring a set of earplugs.  The music is stupid loud at times.  I think you would probably have fun at La Gloria during the day.  Most of the chicas there aren't looking to go up to the room but they will sit with you in the booth if you buy them fichas and they all want to dance cumbia with you on the dance floor.  This is the only club in Zona Norte that does this and probably one of my favorite spots to go hang out for a while.  I don't know that I've met more than two girls there that speak any English but it's still a blast to go.

My Spanish sucks.  I've looked up translators devices and decided Google Translate would work best for me.   Thanks for the info on WhatsApp.

  • Like 3
Link to post
fotofreak
2 minutes ago, Yogi said:

I'll be driving.  Been to TJ starting at the age of 6.  Last time there @ 30yrs ago.   1st time to meet women.  Use to have all my VW bugs and vans down there for the body work.   Thanks for the info as well.  I plan on flying next time and this will come in handy.

If you think you'll be coming down again after this trip, get an annual Mexican insurance policy for your car.  Two weeks of insurance is probably close to the price of six months of coverage and not much more for a year of it.  I use Lewis & Lewis right now but BajaBound is another one that has competitive prices.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use