'NEW' questions pt2

PsiFlash

What is the attitude of locals (patrons and providers) to bring outside girls or other females around the chicas in Clubs and streets of the NZ? Be it civvies or  GFs (American or Mexican) to show them the 'Zona Brava' picturesque folklore not found in Revo and the similarity of the lights and neon facade to Las Vegas or Thailand or to enjoy certain food specialties.

I know, it perhaps depends on the looks, age, or  dressing presentation of my companion(s). Or perhaps it is considered a gauche faux pas to bring non-working girls around there.

Similar question would be how open is the ZN to (non-ugly) American couples who want to sightsee and have a romp in the wild side? Or have you seen that kind of activity on the rise, if at all?

I know that perhaps the mongers would not want to see non-working girls by whatever reasons, but I would also figure bars and clubs would want more clientele. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

What the bars are most concerned with is they do not want an unchaperoned lady entering their bar. Different employees could have different opinions but overall the bar is only concerned about a lady entering and then stealing the attention of their clients.

Edited by sampson
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

I have seen several couples in HK and some who took a girl up for a threesome... at least that is what I imagine they did upstairs. They will give non-working girls a green wristband in HK. I have not seen any couples in the other bars but I think that is just due to popularity of HK. I think they are still allowed in if they are a couple. I have seen one very attractive blonde American couple in their 20s or 30s walking around the zona. Nobody seemed to pay them any more attention than others. They even stopped at one of the taco stands and stood around looking at the SGs.

Edited by Seagram621
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, sampson said:

What the bars are most concerned with is they do not want an unchaperoned lady entering their bar. Different employees could have different opinions but overall the bar is only concerned about a lady entering and then stealing the attention of their clients.

That, or having a pissed-off wife/GF stomp in to bust her husband playing with hot chicas! :Monkey22:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, fotofreak said:

That, or having a pissed-off wife/GF stomp in to bust her husband playing with hot chicas! :Monkey22:

I've seen that in Thailand. It was freaking hilarious!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, PsiFlash said:

Similar question would be how open is the ZN to (non-ugly) American couples who want to sightsee and have a romp in the wild side? Or have you seen that kind of activity on the rise, if at all?

More than a few times I've seen a patron's GF get undressed down to her lingerie and dacne on the pole and get this, collect them propinas!!!

I've shoved more than my fair share of $ bills into civie tangas!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
On 5/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, Sargon said:

@nonsensicalElixir takes his chica to HK all of the time.  Like others said, it is allowed as long as you are a couple.  

Yes, I've taken Daniela to HK and other bars all the time. She gets questioned if she works there, but once they are confident she doesn't, we don't have any issues.

She does get propositioned in the bars while she walks to the bathroom, but she gets a kick out of it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1