¡Hola, amigos!

bigkingmono

Hey Amigos! I'm BK, from Atlanta. I was a very quiet member of TJA several years back, but I don't get to travel much and rarely get close enough to the border to make a trip to TJ plausible. Every once in a while the stars align for me. I'll be headed down at the end of the month and am going to spend a night in the zona. I was trying to find TJA again for a refresher and to see how things have been affected by Coivd, and (unsurprisingly) found myself here.

I like what you've done with the place! I am going to try and stay more active this time and hopefully make more trips out west. Thanks to everyone who shares info here! The few trips that I have made were definitely 10x (at least) more enjoyable than they would have been without all of your posts! I'll try to post a trip report when I get back, but don't know that I can compete with the amazing job that you guys do...

-BK

• Like 14

I think that enjoying your trip is more important than your perception of your reporting skills. I am glad to hear that this site is helpful for your adventures. That is the point.

• Like 5
  • Agreed 2

Welcome back!  The Amigos appreciate any and all reports even if it's just a few lines. :writingfeather:

We also really appreciate photos and the one you just posted in the HK Chicas thread is a beauty :dancin_banana:

• Like 2
  • Agreed 2