Hello to all.

Losangelestimes

Hello to all my like minded mongering friends. I wanted to introduce myself. 

Losangelestimes and I'm from you guessed it Los Angeles lol. 

I'm 43 divorced no kids. 

Loooooove the ladies lol. 

Love all sizes and shapes. I'm partial to natural redheads ( I like playing with fire).

Not a fan of girls that have had work done. Bolt on titts and hard asses. BIIIIIIG fan of soft all natural beauties. 

Hoping to meet some friends here. Let's see how it goes. Looking forward to interacting with all of you. 

I'm unfortunately not say super experienced when it comes to T.J. not YET any way. Been a few times mostly by myself. I'll admit the farthest I've gone on foot at night is by where all the candy shops are. Btw big sweet tooth. 

I've realized I dislike getting interrupted by the dreaded (5 min knock) so I just get a room where I'm planning on partying. I usually like to go on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays sometimes Thursdays. I like it more when a bit slower. The weekends get crazy. Missed plenty a hottie when it was crazy. 

Never a hit a run since I take the train there and back. 

Shout out to @Sargon ,@Diggy , @Bigtymefor helping me out. 

I think that's about it. 

Any questions feel free to ask. 

Happy mongering 

Losangelestimes

• Like 6

Welcome aboard  :cheers: , but it looks like you’ve been here a little while

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 1

@Sargonthanks. agree more. 

Still going this coming week. I have 3 hotties lined up to get played with. All going to rizo or cascadas. That's the second thing I asked. Can't wait!!!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Losangelestimes said:

Hello to all my like minded mongering friends. I wanted to introduce myself. 

Where else can you find like minded hobbyists with whom you can discuss everything about it without being judged. You can't really talk about your hobby with even your real life best friends, certainly not relatives or any casual interaction say at the Bar like subjects related to sports and the weather.

@Dullaagreed! Oldest profession should be legalized and de stigmatized IMHO. 

Happy I found this glorious place. 

Step 1 stack MORE MONEY. 

Step 2 go whoring. 

Step 3 stack MORE MONEY. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Losangelestimes said:

Agree, if it was de-stigmatized it would be more safe for working women.  Until then, sites like this is where even the working women are respected.  If you read more deeply here Mongers are respectful and protective, to the most part, to the women who provide them service.  

@Dulla 

17 minutes ago, Dulla said:

Agree, if it was de-stigmatized it would be more safe for working women.  Until then, sites like this is where even the working women are respected.  If you read more deeply here Mongers are respectful and protective, to the most part, to the women who provide them service.  

I couldn't AGREE MORE. Shame it's not better for working girls just trying to make an honest HARD( No pun) buck. 

If you read more deeply here Mongers are respectful and protective, to the most part, to the women who provide them service.  

That resonates with me to my core. I've always been protective and kind to the ones that give me slivers of Joy and happiness.  Beyond happy I'm here. 

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, Losangelestimes said:

@Dulla 

I couldn't AGREE MORE. Shame it's not better for working girls just trying to make an honest HARD( No pun) buck. 

If you read more deeply here Mongers are respectful and protective, to the most part, to the women who provide them service.  

That resonates with me to my core. I've always been protective and kind to the ones that give me slivers of Joy and happiness.  Beyond happy I'm here. 

your are treading on PLM territory

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Losangelestimes said:

Although you would find people here like @18deltawho don't really get it. 

1 hour ago, Losangelestimes said:

Happy I found this glorious place. 

Step 1 stack MORE MONEY. 

Step 2 go whoring. 

Step 3 stack MORE MONEY. 

Step 4: Rinse and Repeat!

Welcome aboard :dancesunglasses:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@brewslee ha! How could I forget! 

Btw if all goes as planned I might be giving an update as to the closings and any lack by 12 pm local time. 

• Like 1