Jump to content

Where to stay


Vestis2

Recommended Posts

This has probably been answered already but I can’t find where. I’m gonna do a week in TJ next month and want to know if it’s a good idea to get a room at HK or tropical. Would that give me access to BG’s and escorts or will the escorts not come to the area due to “anonymity”?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Vestis2 said:

This has probably been answered already but I can’t find where. I’m gonna do a week in TJ next month and want to know if it’s a good idea to get a room at HK or tropical. Would that give me access to BG’s and escorts or will the escorts not come to the area due to “anonymity”?

Few escorts will come to La Zona.  If you want to do escorts, stay well outside of the area.  If you want to do BGs, Tropical girls will go to Cascadas (HK hotel) and HK girls will go to Rizo (Tropical hotel), generally.  

Maybe stay a night or two at Ticuan for escorts or just go to La Mansion for the several hour escort sessions while keeping your room in La Zona?

  • Like 5
  • Agreed 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Vestis2 said:

This has probably been answered already but I can’t find where. I’m gonna do a week in TJ next month and want to know if it’s a good idea to get a room at HK or tropical. Would that give me access to BG’s and escorts or will the escorts not come to the area due to “anonymity”?

I went for the first time acouple weeks ago. I did 2 nights at Hotel Caesar & 2 at Hotel Cascadas. It was a good experience. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Sargon said:

Few escorts will come to La Zona.  If you want to do escorts, stay well outside of the area.  If you want to do BGs, Tropical girls will go to Cascadas (HK hotel) and HK girls will go to Rizo (Tropical hotel), generally.  

Maybe stay a night or two at Ticuan for escorts or just go to La Mansion for the several hour escort sessions while keeping your room in La Zona?

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna look into La Mansion. Also, is there a bar fine if I want to take a BG from one club hotel to the other?

 

Edited by Vestis2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Vestis2 said:

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna look into La Mansion. Also, is there a bar fine if I want to take a BG from one club hotel to the other?

 

No fine if you take them to a hotel owned by the same group. HK and Tropical and La Malquerida and Las Chavelas are owned by the same group, so you can use their hotels, although the girls might bitch about it. But you can't take, say, an Adelita girl, who has to use Hotel Coahuila, to, say, Cascadas.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, PhordPhan said:

No fine if you take them to a hotel owned by the same group. HK and Tropical and La Malquerida and Las Chavelas are owned by the same group, so you can use their hotels, although the girls might bitch about it. But you can't take, say, an Adelita girl, who has to use Hotel Coahuila, to, say, Cascadas.

 

Awesome. Thanks alot!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Vestis2 said:

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna look into La Mansion. Also, is there a bar fine if I want to take a BG from one club hotel to the other?

 

I have been to La Mansion so many times, I think I have used every room in 4-18 and 40-56, LOL!  

The only issue you may have is on a Friday or Saturday evening you may not be able to get a room unless it is the more expensive jacuzzi room.  This happened to me some weeks ago.  There was a line out onto the street.  Maybe schedule your escort sessions for daytimes or on Sunday to be sure of getting a room.

  • Like 2
  • Agreed 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Sargon said:

I have been to La Mansion so many times, I think I have used every room in 4-18 and 40-56, LOL!  

The only issue you may have is on a Friday or Saturday evening you may not be able to get a room unless it is the more expensive jacuzzi room.  This happened to me some weeks ago.  There was a line out onto the street.  Maybe schedule your escort sessions for daytimes or on Sunday to be sure of getting a room.

Damn. I didn’t know it was like that! So far I’ve only jumped over and did SG’s so the whole BG and escort scene is new to me. Thanks for the info!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...