Jump to content

Hello forum family


Fatkilo36

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I am new here and joined today. This site rocks ton of great information and a good vibe on here.

 

Just finished my divorce after 10 years and her just wanting her freedom to be lazy in life. Knew her since high school, been together 14 and she wanted to do her own thing. Wish her the best it was a amicable divorce that was 4 yr later than it should have been.

 

Anyway will plan a trip hopefully in February to enjoy company with ladies with no strings attached at hk.

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 11/8/2020 at 1:41 PM, Fatkilo36 said:

Hi,

 

I am new here and joined today. This site rocks ton of great information and a good vibe on here.

 

Just finished my divorce after 10 years and her just wanting her freedom to be lazy in life. Knew her since high school, been together 14 and she wanted to do her own thing. Wish her the best it was a amicable divorce that was 4 yr later than it should have been.

 

Anyway will plan a trip hopefully in February to enjoy company with ladies with no strings attached at hk.

you married very young from what you stated, now you have the world all to yourself.  How about that, huh.  There is a lot of wisdom in this site, take advantage of it.  Marriage is for marriage enthusiasts not for the general public. In the US, now a days, I can confidently say marriage is for foolish men.

 

  • Like 2
  • Agreed 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Dulla said:

you married very young from what you stated, now you have the world all to yourself.  How about that, huh.  There is a lot of wisdom in this site, take advantage of it.  Marriage is for marriage enthusiasts not for the general public. In the US, now a days, I can confidently say marriage is for foolish men.

 

Yep  wish I knew of mgtow sooner so much truth. Women are not like my mom old school euro. Now the family unit if frowned upon. Cost me so much money.  But I still am good just bought me home. And will live like a king without her. As my friend said I am in a great situation not her. He said now  stack bricks and fuck bitches😂. That's exactly what I am going to do. Can't wait to have my first girl in Mexico.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Fatkilo36 said:

  stack bricks and fuck bitches😂. That's exactly what I am going to do. Can't wait to have my fist girl in Mexico.

You say “can’t wait” !!  Some would say “Don’t Wait” :cya:——> Mexico

  • Like 2
  • Agreed 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Fatkilo36 said:

Yep  wish I knew of mgtow sooner so much truth. Women are not like my mom old school euro. Now the family unit if frowned upon. Cost me so much money.  But I still am good just bought me home. And will live like a king without her. As my friend said I am in a great situation not her. He said now  stack bricks and fuck bitches😂. That's exactly what I am going to do. Can't wait to have my first girl in Mexico.

One thing about MGTOW you got to watch, I say, protect yourself but don't fear/hate women.

  • Like 1
  • Agreed 1
Link to comment

As far as MGTOW, and Red Pill philosophy/content...

There is a lot of good stuff out there, I would say the older content producers are much more thoughtful and intelligent. In the past couple years there has been a shift in the red pill/MGTOW community and there are a lot of very angry men who hate women and subscribe to all sorts of wacko paranoid conspiracy theories. 

I am not trying to hijack this thread but just want to say going MGTOW simply means 1. Don't get married 2. Don't cohabitate and after that the amount of involvment you want to have with women is up to you!

For me being a MGTOW and a monger is a perfect combo. Sex is on my terms and when I want it. I deal with absolutely zero girl drama. I also still enjoy many personal friendships with women and don't hate them by any means. 

I know there are a couple of guys, probably more on here who were married for a long time and then got divorced and became TJ mongers, some have shared that they felt it was the first time in their life they truly began to live.

Anyway...looking forward to your trip reports! 👍

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Gringo Sin Ropa said:

For me being a MGTOW and a monger is a perfect combo. Sex is on my terms and when I want it. I deal with absolutely zero girl drama. I also still enjoy many personal friendships with women and don't hate them by any means. 

yes.gif

Edited by Dulla
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/15/2020 at 12:33 PM, Gringo Sin Ropa said:

As far as MGTOW, and Red Pill philosophy/content...

There is a lot of good stuff out there, I would say the older content producers are much more thoughtful and intelligent. In the past couple years there has been a shift in the red pill/MGTOW community and there are a lot of very angry men who hate women and subscribe to all sorts of wacko paranoid conspiracy theories. 

I am not trying to hijack this thread but just want to say going MGTOW simply means 1. Don't get married 2. Don't cohabitate and after that the amount of involvment you want to have with women is up to you!

For me being a MGTOW and a monger is a perfect combo. Sex is on my terms and when I want it. I deal with absolutely zero girl drama. I also still enjoy many personal friendships with women and don't hate them by any means. 

I know there are a couple of guys, probably more on here who were married for a long time and then got divorced and became TJ mongers, some have shared that they felt it was the first time in their life they truly began to live.

Anyway...looking forward to your trip reports! 👍

I've just recently read a bit about the MGTOW community and the odd thing to me is how wide the belief spectrum is within the community; so wide that it doesn't seem there's any coherent community at all.  On the one end is folks like yourself (and probably myself as well)  who want to have relationships with women but don't want to enter into any arrangement (whether marriage or cohabitation) that would result in some economic/lifestyle disadvantage.  In the middle is guys who don't want to have relationships of any kind with women - no friendship, no sex, nothing; but they'll socialize with men and otherwise lead pretty normal lives.  And then way over on the whacky side are guys who don't want any relationships with other people at all and want the world to fall apart (I believe this is called Dark Pill) - basically, Unabomber folks.  So, when someone is described as MGTOW I really have no idea what their belief system is because there's no consistency to this group's beliefs.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, 3ls3gvnd0 said:

I've just recently read a bit about the MGTOW community and the odd thing to me is how wide the belief spectrum is within the community; so wide that it doesn't seem there's any coherent community at all.  On the one end is folks like yourself (and probably myself as well)  who want to have relationships with women but don't want to enter into any arrangement (whether marriage or cohabitation) that would result in some economic/lifestyle disadvantage.  In the middle is guys who don't want to have relationships of any kind with women - no friendship, no sex, nothing; but they'll socialize with men and otherwise lead pretty normal lives.  And then way over on the whacky side are guys who don't want any relationships with other people at all and want the world to fall apart (I believe this is called Dark Pill) - basically, Unabomber folks.  So, when someone is described as MGTOW I really have no idea what their belief system is because there's no consistency to this group's beliefs.

Why follow any group I reasoned,  I follow my way. Sexually, politically, life style, etc...  Like you I like to read some world views but I am always critical about it using my reasoning.  I take wisdom always through that prism.

My belief being sexually reclusive in this context is,  not only it is anti nature but it is anti social behavior.  It has hate, regret and victim-hood at its basis.  It is not healthy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/15/2020 at 9:42 AM, Fatkilo36 said:

Yep  wish I knew of mgtow sooner so much truth. Women are not like my mom old school euro. Now the family unit if frowned upon. Cost me so much money.  But I still am good just bought me home. And will live like a king without her. As my friend said I am in a great situation not her. He said now  stack bricks and fuck bitches😂. That's exactly what I am going to do. Can't wait to have my first girl in Mexico.

You mean first 100

  • Like 2
  • Agreed 1
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Horndoggie1 said:

Ha ha, that’s when I discovered TJ after my divorce. Circa 2004

Get ready for fun, ADV , and spending CASH

Cheaper than marriage and divorce though 🤣 

Cheaper and less problems.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It will be cheaper my ex was high maintenance. What she took I could have a different date every day for 25000 nights if I wanted what a ripoff. I want a refund lol. Should have read all the **** before purchase.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Fatkilo36 said:

It will be cheaper my ex was high maintenance. What she took I could have a different date every day for 25000 nights if I wanted what a ripoff. I want a refund lol. Should have read all the **** before purchase.

Free women are the most expensive.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Jimmydr said:

Free women are the most expensive.

 

 

Never free even buying them a beer or dinner costs time and money and my time is worth more than theirs.  For me would be cheaper to pay. Plus variety.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Fatkilo36 said:

Never free even buying them a beer or dinner costs time and money and my time is worth more than theirs.  For me would be cheaper to pay. Plus variety.

Sometimes that may keep them around longer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...