Hero
Sign in to follow this  
kimboslice

Are we really back?

kimboslice

Whoa, I had just found the other site a few months ago and all of a sudden poof. Gone. Is this the real replacement? Good to see everything is back up. What are we able to discuss here?

• Thanks 1

Reuben

Welcome kimboslice! This is a mainstream Tijuana site; members do have access to the PM system though. ;)

JackdeTJ

So good to see this site.  I had actually been enjoying TJA even after it closed, because I must have sent at least 75 complete threads of conversations to my Kindle via the chrome extension.  Stll reading them.   And for the hell of it, a few minutes ago, I wander over to the closed TJA site, and I see tijuanatalk.net being mentioned.

Edited by coffeecodingfreak

kimboslice
On 4/16/2018 at 4:42 PM, coffeecodingfreak said:

So good to see this site.  I had actually been enjoying TJA even after it closed, because I must have sent at least 75 complete threads of conversations to my Kindle via the chrome extension.  Stll reading them.   And for the hell of it, a few minutes ago, I wander over to the closed TJA site, and I see tijuanatalk.net being mentioned.

You know whats funny. After the site went down I saw the same thing on my iPad. I was navigating through the old site too somehow. 

• Haha 1

Don Pisto

Welcome aboard amigo!

VIVA MEXICO!

smoothburnn

Took me a while to decide if I was gonna join the site or not.  Thought I'd have withdrawal symptoms after TJA, but it didn't seem to bother me at all.  Anyway, here I am, taking a look

• Like 1

soulcal
On 8/2/2018 at 6:04 AM, smoothburnn said:

Took me a while to decide if I was gonna join the site or not.  Thought I'd have withdrawal symptoms after TJA, but it didn't seem to bother me at all.  Anyway, here I am, taking a look

Claro, por que no senor?

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this