Manscaping tips for your balls!

Fisher

I’ve never had any interest in manscaping.   To date, has never caused an issue, nor have I ever had any complaints.  I’ve thought about it, just to see what it feels like, but will prolly never will.  Maybe I’m not comfortable with having something so sharp, so close to my shit 😧.  I don’t know.  But it does seem to be rather popular . Sometime I think it’s kinda like how years ago women never shaved their pussies, but somewhere along the way , it has become the thing to do , for many.     I see a similarity between the two.  

• Like 1

I have trimmed my hair "down there" fairly short for decades, but just can't bring myself to drag an extremely sharp blade across such uneven, wrinkly territory as I have down there for fear of an extremely bloody result.  The few times I have nicked myself with the trimmers and struggled for quite a while to get the bleeding  to stop convinced me this is the correct approach.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was just thinking about this today.

The reason why is because I normally don't manscape anything and I am quite a hairy dude down below. The problem has been, sooo many pube hairs all over the bathroom floors. No matter how often I mop and scrub the floor, every single day many strands of pubes, so nasty. I think if I manscaped this would help.

When I go to TJ I do trim a bit just to keep it looking neat.

• Like 2

Pubic hair protects from virus transmissions like genital warts.  Keep some.  This is what the Doc's say.  If you shave, do not shave within a week of your trip better do it even earlier.  Exposed wounds can cause you risks of infection such as that of HIV. 

13 hours ago, Jdavid1976 said:

I ordered some. 

Nice. Hope it works out for you. I always put on a condom (I save the crappy free ones that I get at the clinic or the TJ rooms) just so that none of the cream gets on my dick. I don't know if it would hurt, but I don't want to risk it. :rofl: I do feel kind of foolish standing around for 6 minutes wearing a condom with cream all over my junk.

After 6-7 minutes I jump in the shower and scrub the area with a washcloth and the hair just comes right out.

• Like 3
On 4/6/2021 at 8:53 AM, KCQuestor said:

Nice. Hope it works out for you. I always put on a condom (I save the crappy free ones that I get at the clinic or the TJ rooms) just so that none of the cream gets on my dick. I don't know if it would hurt, but I don't want to risk it. :rofl: I do feel kind of foolish standing around for 6 minutes wearing a condom with cream all over my junk.

After 6-7 minutes I jump in the shower and scrub the area with a washcloth and the hair just comes right out.

Wow, you can put in on your nutsac as well? One time I got some Nair on my nuts and the burning was horrible.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Geting2Old said:

Wow, you can put in on your nutsac as well? One time I got some Nair on my nuts and the burning was horrible.

Yep. I've even used it on my asshole once, when a girl said she wanted to rim me. Yes boys, now you know more about my junk than you ever wanted to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, KCQuestor said:

Yep. I've even used it on my asshole once, when a girl said she wanted to rim me. Yes boys, now you know more about my junk than you ever wanted to.

Sweet! Gotta try that next time, always a hairy experience trying to shave my balls and shaft.

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 4:53 PM, KCQuestor said:

I prefer a product called "Magic Shave".

This stuff is great. Com'on guys, what priest doesn't love the bald headed butts of alter boys ? If you want providers to play tongue marbles with the boys you need to give them a clean playing surface. I have been using this stuff for yrs and it works great. Hairless balls meant to be hard massaged by a tongue. You're nuts will look like an appealing naked mole rat and what woman doesn't love those.

597639464_nakedmolerat.PNG.94060615503f906f403f977b683ee05f.PNG

• Haha 7

I noted one thing. If I shave my nutsac and pubic areas I would kind of look like a freak because I am pretty hairy especially in my lower body. So it's like no hair in my pubic area but very hairy everywhere else. What am I supposed to do wax my legs?

• Like 2

And if you do use a shaver or a blade, don't try to multi-task while you're doing it.  Unless the area around your junk is an homage to the 70s, it won't take so long that you can't wait to do something else.

And if you insist on shaving and multi-tasking, don't make watching a comedy your other task.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Geting2Old said:

I noted one thing. If I shave my nutsac and pubic areas I would kind of look like a freak because I am pretty hairy especially in my lower body. So it's like no hair in my pubic area but very hairy everywhere else. What am I supposed to do wax my legs?

I would just shave your nutsac, upperbody and your arms. IMO chichas don't like sweaty furry dudes and that's the part that is on them and I  always ask for BBAPJ (bareback arm pit job) when the chicha licks my arm pits and I guarantee you there is nooooo way a chicha is going to lick my furry armpits glazed with speed stick green flavor. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • 6 months later...

I was about to ask about manscaping and saw this so decided to revive this thread.

Does anybody have experience using a specialized electric pubic trimmer? I know the Manscaped brand Lawmower 4.0 gets a lot of advertising, but is it any better or worse than the others?

I'm intrigued by that cream that was posted earlier in this thread, but reading about people with chemical burns is a little off-putting. Do I spot test it on a spot on my balls to see first? like I'm cleaning a nice shirt or cleaning carpet?

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Dr K said:

I'm intrigued by that cream that was posted earlier in this thread, but reading about people with chemical burns is a little off-putting. Do I spot test it on a spot on my balls to see first? like I'm cleaning a nice shirt or cleaning carpet?

The cream I posted about isn't like Nair. I haven't heard about burns with it. If I leave it on too long there is a cool tingling, but I use it on my balls without issue. Of course YMMV and I'm not guaranteeing you won't find it uncomfortable. You could certainly put some on different parts of your skin to see if you feel any discomfort.

I don't see how ANY trimmer could work like a razor or the cream. It could make the bush less bushy, but you couldn't possibly get anything smooth enough to be worth it, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1

I've used 2 or 3 different electric trimmer/razors. Some were fairly cheap and one was highly rated and reviewed. The Phillips one had great reviews and was only around $50 I think. Despite claims to the contrary, every one of the products I've tried cut me at one time or another. Having one of these electric trimmers "bite" the skin of your balls or shaft is not a pleasant feeling. I gave up on the electric trimmers.

I've never tried the cream @KCQuestor mentioned, but I have used Nair. I never had any problem with burning, but I was always careful to time the application, and I always had a warm shower ready to jump into when time was up. My issue with Nair is that it only seemed to get rid of maybe 70% of the hair. Even after repeating the next day, I still had plenty of hair left over.

I've also used a regular Gilette Mach 3 razor, and it works OK, but I've had an occasional mishap with that as well. 

The thing I have found that works great, at least for me, is the Venus razor for women.

Photo 1/5 ► New Original Venus Women Razor Blades Shaver Razor Safety Girl Shaving Head Hair Removal Razor Blade Manual Lady Machine

The heads feel like they have a ton of lube on them, and it doesn't even irritate or pull on the hair or skin. I use my novia's in the shower all the time now. 
YMMV
  • Like 3
On 10/20/2021 at 7:45 PM, KCQuestor said:

The cream I posted about isn't like Nair. I haven't heard about burns with it. If I leave it on too long there is a cool tingling, but I use it on my balls without issue. Of course YMMV and I'm not guaranteeing you won't find it uncomfortable. You could certainly put some on different parts of your skin to see if you feel any discomfort.

I don't see how ANY trimmer could work like a razor or the cream. It could make the bush less bushy, but you couldn't possibly get anything smooth enough to be worth it, in my opinion.

@Geting2Old had linked an Amazon review of someone getting burns. There are other reviews on Amazon stating that as well, but certainly well in the minority. It's not very expensive so I think I'll just try it.

11 hours ago, Bubby said:

I've used 2 or 3 different electric trimmer/razors. Some were fairly cheap and one was highly rated and reviewed. The Phillips one had great reviews and was only around $50 I think. Despite claims to the contrary, every one of the products I've tried cut me at one time or another. Having one of these electric trimmers "bite" the skin of your balls or shaft is not a pleasant feeling. I gave up on the electric trimmers.

I've also used a regular Gilette Mach 3 razor, and it works OK, but I've had an occasional mishap with that as well. 

The thing I have found that works great, at least for me, is the Venus razor for women.

I've been using one of those small "nose hair" trimmers. No, I don't use the same one as I use for my nose hairs.. I bought a separate one and marked it with a sharpie. It gets pretty  close, but no, it won't be as close a shave as with a razor or cream. No, it's no fun when it catches your skin.

On 4/5/2021 at 7:03 PM, Jdavid1976 said:

I ordered some. 

How'd it work for you?

• Like 2

Just let nature take its course. 

When I was young, Jimmy Hendrix would have died for for the afro that grew from my young loins. 

Now, I'm lucky if I can find two to make a ponytail. 

• Haha 3