New Member - but OLD Member too

geritolman

Boy oh boy does this look like the old Amigos site. In any case, I'm wondering how bad/good is it down in TJ? Is it hardcore (like as in COVID, not mongering -- i want to go but wondering how bad is bad.) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I was down on Sunday and it is basically back to normal except there are fewer gringos and the meseros wear masks.

There is lots of discussion on this board about the appropriateness of going down to TJ right now. Many are deciding to stay home while others are taking advantage of everything the Zona has to offer.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I was down last Friday and Tropical and Chicago Club were awesome--Lots of chicas and not too many gringos!

Great times!

Just bring a mask and follow the procedures of temperature checks and a squirt of hand sanitizer upon entry to the clubs!

Have FUN!

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 7:39 PM, Don Pisto said:

I was down last Friday and Tropical and Chicago Club were awesome--Lots of chicas and not too many gringos!

Great times!

Just bring a mask and follow the procedures of temperature checks and a squirt of hand sanitizer upon entry to the clubs!

Have FUN!

Thanks, Don Pisto! I'm already planning a trip mid March. I used to go down a lot but recently got out a relationship and need a palate cleanser. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Diggy said:

Corrected: "need a penile cleansing"!

DAMN AUTOCORRECT!

• Haha 5