Hero
LatinLunatic

Moving to San Diego

LatinLunatic

Hey people, 

After 8 months of unemployment, I accepted a position in San Diego. Will be moving there next week.

I have been mongering for years, as I have learned more and more my mongering activities have changed. Started off a couple times in Europe while I was in the military. Pretty shitty as I had very little expendable funds.

In my mid 20's I started frequenting AAMPs in the San Francisco Bay, usually using myRedbook as my source for all my good time needs. To bad it is now shut down.

In my early 30's I made my first trip to the Philippines and LOVED IT. have returned many times and if it wasn't so damn far, it would be my favorite location. 

In my late 30's I got a job working for an American company in Mexico City. The lack of punctuality and the amount of times the girl I saw in person v the person I saw on the ad was different led me to get into the sugar baby scene. Currently I have 2 sugar babies, 21 year old and a 22 year old, and I feel that the sugar baby setup is the best bang for the buck. Literally and figuratively. One has been with me for 2 years, the other for 4.

I am now in my early 40's and moving to San Diego. I plan to maintain my 2 sugars, but still want to have further adventures. So, what do you guys suggest for a guy like me? My current plans are to get myself a sentri pass and be in TJ or flying from TJ to mexico city every weekend as the flights are dirt cheap compared to what I was paying from San Francisco. And use my vacation time to fly to SE Asia.

Thoughts?

• Like 5

Diggy

Envy your position in life and you're decades ahead of us old bastards!

Do let us know when your sugar babies start losing their sweetness!!

• Like 1

Jdavid1976

Nice bro!  I lived for years in Tlaxcala mx.  Mexico City was not to far and also where I would fly into so I spent a ton of time there. Have you been to TJ yet?  Its a totally different world than Mexico City.  You are going to have a blast.  It sounds like you have your shit together in life and also know the game enough to where you are not going to go falling in love with these putas. 

The close proximity though will make it easy to build some good relationships and build your own harem. TJ like Mexico City has plenty of crime and narcos but if you stay to yourself you shouldn’t have any issues.  Excited to hear of your new adventures.  

• Like 1
  • Agreed 2

LatinLunatic
9 minutes ago, Diggy said:

Envy your position in life and you're decades ahead of us old bastards!

Do let us know when your sugar babies start losing their sweetness!!

oh, I have gone through many of them. The current 2 are the only ones that have been worth keeping for extended periods of time. There was a time I had three, but that was way too much.

Anyway, I think I have gone through about 20-25 sugar baby arrangements with some being as short as 1 week. I have ended all of them for reasons such as lack of timeliness, lack of following agreed terms, realizing they are just way too annoying, too needy, no sexual chemistry (though fuckin hot...don't really understand this one). 

But, love this setup as I am fully in control of the terms of my arrangements. 

• Like 4

LatinLunatic
1 minute ago, Jdavid1976 said:

Nice bro!  I lived for years in Tlaxcala mx.  Mexico City was not to far and also where I would fly into so I spent a ton of time there. Have you been to TJ yet?  Its a totally different world than Mexico City.  You are going to have a blast.  It sounds like you have your shit together in life and also know the game enough to where you are not going to go falling in love with these putas. 

The close proximity though will make it easy to build some good relationships and build your own harem. TJ like Mexico City has plenty of crime and narcos but if you stay to yourself you shouldn’t have any issues.  Excited to hear of your new adventures.  

Oh, it is the most important condition in my arrangements. If any party falls in "love", the arrangement ends.

I've been to TJ multiple times and previously have not seen it as worth it when I can go to CDMX or SE Asia. But, since I am going to be in such close proximity, I am going to see if I can find hidden gems with good value. if not, CDMX flights from TJ are less than $150 round trip,  so I can do that.

• Like 1

Sargon

Get Global Entry so you can return to the US unimpeded.  

Without sidetracking this thread too much, would you mind sharing how your sugar baby arrangements work?  Most particularly, how much is expected/paid?  If you'd rather not share, no worries.

• Like 1

LatinLunatic
22 minutes ago, Sargon said:

Get Global Entry so you can return to the US unimpeded.  

Without sidetracking this thread too much, would you mind sharing how your sugar baby arrangements work?  Most particularly, how much is expected/paid?  If you'd rather not share, no worries.

I've got global entry. But, I have never used it at the border. Only on flights. Is there a global entry line at the pedestrian crossing or something? I have never seen global entry car lanes.

In regards to the sugar baby arrangements, they have varied in terms and costs. But, I will attach one. I took about a 3 month break from this girl, it is when I wrote the info on the pic. She is the one that has been with me for 4 years.

I described this in a facebook sugar daddy group a couple years ago. If you read spanish, you can read the full post. And, I actually got a response from my sugar baby (she was an ex-sugar baby at the time). she must have been looking for a new sugar daddy while I was taking a break from her.

Anyway, clif note details. (current arrangement is not the same)..

• I am in CDMX 2 out of every 3 weeks.
  • every week i am there, I expect 3 visits of no less than 4 hours
  • no specific time is needed as long as we agree on the time at least 24 hours in advance.
  • sex is part of the arrangement, but, I don't usually partake every visit. it's rarely all 3 visits in a week.
  • she makes all the plans. if I agree to them, I pay for everything.
  • from my part.
    • pay when we go out
    • gifts when I return from USA
    • treat her like a girlfriend when we go out.
    • when no physically together, we do whatever we want. Live life as normal.
    • no jealousy
    • she is welcomed to use my apartment when I am in USA.
  • for the above, I paid 1,750 pesos per week.
  • it was a great 9 months.

She responded with a pic and said "that's me in his master bedroom"

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 4.52.11 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 4.52.11 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 4.52.11 PM.jpeg

Edited by LatinLunatic
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sargon
5 minutes ago, LatinLunatic said:

I've got global entry. But, I have never used it at the border. Only on flights. Is there a global entry line at the pedestrian crossing or something? I have never seen global entry car lanes.

In regards to the sugar baby arrangements, they have varied in terms and costs. But, I will attach one. I took about a 3 month break from this girl, it is when I wrote the info on the pic. She is the one that has been with me for 4 years.

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 4.52.11 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 4.52.11 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-08 at 4.52.11 PM.jpeg

For coming back to the US on foot or in a car in San Ysidro, you can use the SENTRI lines with your Global Entry.  On foot, you can usually barely break stride walking through.  In a car, it can sometimes be a wait, but not as long as general.  

Would it be an imposition to ask you to copy/paste that into this thread so we can translate it (or can you translate it)?  Many here are not that fluent.....

No worries if that is too much of an ask.

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1

LatinLunatic
2 minutes ago, Sargon said:

For coming back to the US on foot or in a car in San Ysidro, you can use the SENTRI lines with your Global Entry.  On foot, you can usually barely break stride walking through.  In a car, it can sometimes be a wait, but not as long as general.  

Would it be an imposition to ask you to copy/paste that into this thread so we can translate it (or can you translate it)?  Many here are not that fluent.....

No worries if that is too much of an ask.

That's great. I will use Sentri from now on. I had been planning to pay for the card. But, if global entry already takes care of that, awesome.

I translated the pics.

• Like 1

Sargon

Thanks!  Interesting how this works.

LatinLunatic
4 minutes ago, Sargon said:

Thanks!  Interesting how this works.

anytime. by the way, just paid my $42 to register my car to my global entry. now I will fly through the sentri lanes. 

• Like 1

dale
1 hour ago, LatinLunatic said:

I paid 1,750 pesos per week.

anything in that price range in LA lol...

• Haha 1

PhordPhan
1 hour ago, LatinLunatic said:

anytime. by the way, just paid my $42 to register my car to my global entry. now I will fly through the sentri lanes. 

Don't hold your breath waiting for approval.

Reuben
9 hours ago, LatinLunatic said:

Make sure it gets approved in the TTP dashboard.  If it's still working the same, you should get a notification within a week or so.  DO NOT USE SENTRI CAR LANES until you get this approved notification.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.