Hero
bangbang10000

Tj noob

bangbang10000

Hey guys I haven't had to the chance to Monger in TJ but I want to give it a try once this whole coronavirus shit goes by. I had a couple questions, is going for a couple hours enough for the first time? Ideally I won't be able to spend the night unless I have a really good excuse lmao. Also what's with the SG's, a lot of people say to stay away but a lot also say they prefer them over BG's. Are SG's considered safe? How's the experience? I've seen photos and they all seem to be like 6s on average. If I were to spend the night where should I stay so I can still bring a BG over or even an SG depending on if it's even worth getting an SG. Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

ElHefe
30 minutes ago, bangbang10000 said:

Hey guys I haven't had to the chance to Monger in TJ but I want to give it a try once this whole coronavirus shit goes by. I had a couple questions, is going for a couple hours enough for the first time? Ideally I won't be able to spend the night unless I have a really good excuse lmao. Also what's with the SG's, a lot of people say to stay away but a lot also say they prefer them over BG's. Are SG's considered safe? How's the experience? I've seen photos and they all seem to be like 6s on average. If I were to spend the night where should I stay so I can still bring a BG over or even an SG depending on if it's even worth getting an SG. Thanks in advance.

Others will probably give you more in depth responses than me. I have studied with both BG and SG, they are both equally enjoyable to me, but it is a matter of preference. If you were to spend the night, and want to bring in an overnighter, I would recommend staying in the Zona. I have brought over a Tropical chica to my room a couple of times while staying at Rizo. A few hours would probably be enough, but I wouldn't want to be out and about too late, so definitely consider staying overnight if you can.

• Like 5

Sargon

My opinion: BGs are more GFE than SGs.  SGs are more for a pump, pump, dump and go.  You gotta negotiate everything in advance.  GFE usually doesn't come until subsequent visits, if ever.  With BGs, GFE is expected.  You don't have to negotiate everything in advance, although it is good to set expectations if you have anything out of the ordinary in mind. 

Stay at Cascadas as some of the SGs in the alley will be able to go there and you could bring BGs from the HK speakeasy OR the Tropical speakeasy there.  

Have fun and write us a trip report!

• Like 7
  • Agreed 1

hoechiminh
1 hour ago, bangbang10000 said:

I wouldn't do a SG as a first timer, not that they're bad or anything but they require a bit more time on the field to get accustomed to. They can be better than BG if you're on a budget and you only want to get your rocks off, but for a more "intimate" experience I would say BG all the way. You can get GFE from a SG but it takes time to know the ropes, SG mongering has a significant learning curve. But yeah, I've had many, many great experiences from SG.

Are SG safe? I don't exactly know what you mean by that question, if you are referring to physical safety then yes they are safe, if that means pathologically then I'd say always wear a condom and you'll be fine.

The two major hotels in the Zona like Cascadas and Rizo are totally chica friendly, you can bring  SG, BG and even civies to your room at no extra cost. If you want a sense of normalcy then you can choose one of many chica friendly hotels in Tijuana. There are too many to list but Ticuan tends to be one of the most popular chica friendly hotels in the city.

• Like 6
  • Agreed 2

nonsensicalElixir

My first trip to Hong Kong was an hour and a half from parking my car to returning to my car. I walked across the border, grabbed a taxi, parted the curtain at HK, had a ficha with a girl, took her arriba, took a taxi back and then walked back across. 

To me it felt like I lived a lifetime in that short time. I was really surprised how quickly it went. I did do my research in advance such as look at Google maps to understand where I was going. Also, I went during the middle of a weekday.

As far as SG vs BG for safety, there is really no difference. They both get fucked many times a day. You have no idea how many girls bareback guys to get a few extra pesos. You need to make your own determination on what your risk tolerance is - BBBJ, BBFS, DATY, etc. But from who is most likely going to have something to catch, I don't think it is realistic to say one vs the other.

Personally, I like more of a GFE experience, so I haven't been with a SG because that is the antithesis of what I'm looking for. However, for a cost per finish, SGs can't be beat.

I hope thing return to normal soon. If you can wait till it does, there is nothing better than parting the curtain at HK for the first time. It is an amazing experience to have.

• Like 6
  • Agreed 3

Sargon

Just thought I would emphasize: some of the SGs in the alley will go to Cascadas, few or none will go to Rizo (above Tropical, where the Tropical speakeasy is). You can take girls from the HK and Tropical speakeasies to either hotel. 

• Like 6

tomjackin

Hey guys I haven't had to the chance to Monger in TJ but I want to give it a try once this whole coronavirus shit goes by.

If you wait for that, it might be a while before you go to TJ.

BTW, I'm a BG type, but I have been with some really nice SGs over the years. So, it's a matter of preference and money.

• Like 5

bangbang10000

Thanks guys from what I've been reading BG's are probably the best choice for the first time. Luckily with the whole covid thing I have time to brush up on my Spanish before j go. Last question, I'm assuming it's best to go to HK for the first time?

• Like 2

nonsensicalElixir
59 minutes ago, bangbang10000 said:

Thanks guys from what I've been reading BG's are probably the best choice for the first time. Luckily with the whole covid thing I have time to brush up on my Spanish before j go. Last question, I'm assuming it's best to go to HK for the first time?

You don't have to, but there is a lot going on with the first visit. For many guys it is their first time going alone to a foreign country. First time going to a red light district. First time paying for sex.

HK makes it easier as they are catering to the American guys. Also, HK has the hottest girls, so for the first visit it is easier to go for a trophy fuck. Additionally, there is almost always fuckable girls at HK no matter what time you go. Other bars especially during the midweek days might not have any girls or girls most guys wouldn't want to pay for.

• Like 1
  • Agreed 2

Reuben

Hong Kong is the gold standard currently ... and by currently, I meant when the clubs were open pre-CV.  Right now, Tropical seems to be a better experience but it all changes day-by-day right now.

When things do open back up, yes, HK is the place to go.  Even if it's a Tuesday morning around 10am, it will still blow your mind.  A club in the US at that hour is frightening at best... HK has all kinds of delightful chicas available at that hour - at least 25 - 30.  By Tuesday night, there will 75+ there.  You just have to see a full-blown Friday night; there's no way to adequately explain it.

As to the Spanish, yes, brush up, but don't worry if you can't remember much beyond Si, No, and por favor.  We have a Spanish section on here with good resources and information on apps and the like, too.

• Like 6

Don Pisto

IMO, HK is best, then BT, then CC. In that order. {HK=Hong Kong, BT=Bar Tropical, CC=Chicago Club).

Atleast for me at this time.

Just keep your wits about yourself, try not to fall in Love--too much--HA!

Don't be in a hurray, there are plenty of chicas, coming and going all day/night!

Also, when things get too tense, I found a couple places that are great places to chill--

At HK, on the 1st/2nd floor-the Azul Sports Bar is a great place to grab an ice-cold beer and a shot of tequila. You can sit and relax and be pampered by the Bartenders while you flirt

with the HK chicas walking briskly past on their way to the elevator bank.

Also, there's a cool place to relax and grab an ice-cold coffee and freshly made sandwich (try the cubano) between BT and CC, I forget the name, but a little alcove where you can 

relax and watch the ZN world "walk" by. 

Lastly, keep your valuables in your front pocket at all times, and never show your money/cellphone anywhere, and especially on the street.

Finally, when it's time to go, look for the Blue/white taxi guys parked across the street from CC!!

They are reliable, cool, and funny!

They do not have any ties with the ratero policia, like some of the Taxi Libres that park next to HK and BT!

Any more questions PM me!

VIVA MEXICO!

Edited by Don Pisto
  • Like 6

Bubby
11 hours ago, bangbang10000 said:

Every Amigo that has answered you here has given solid advice.

I want to focus on your intention to go for "a couple of hours".

My first thought was, if you go at the wrong time on the wrong day, you might be standing in a border line for 2 hours to get back to the USA. Do you have Sentri or Global Entry?

If so, no worries. If not, and you have an SO or someone you might need to explain a 4-5 hour absence to, well, make sure you do your homework.

For non-Sentri people like me, the border crossing is always a crapshoot.

• Like 4
  • Agreed 1

Don Pisto
1 minute ago, Bubby said:

My first thought was, if you go at the wrong time on the wrong day, you might be standing in a border line for 2 hours to get back to the USA. Do you have Sentri or Global Entry?

If so, no worries. If not, and you have an SO or someone you might need to explain a 4-5 hour absence to, well, make sure you do your homework.

Yes, agree, download the BWT app (Border Wait Time) application to check out the border wait times, prior to crossing. Usually the earlier in the day the better. Especially for

Sunday mornings! You have to have a wi-fi signal however!

• Like 2

bangbang10000
44 minutes ago, Bubby said:

Idk why I said a couple hours but if I plan on getting there by like 3, I will probably want to leave at 10 latest. I went to tj last year in January on a Saturday around 12 and honestly it took like less than 10 mins to cross. On the way back it was about the same other then arguing with a US border patrol douche cuz he was being a dick. Idk if the cost of applying for either of those is worth it just because I'm not sure how often I'll be going.

• Like 3

Reuben
5 hours ago, bangbang10000 said:

Idk why I said a couple hours but if I plan on getting there by like 3, I will probably want to leave at 10 latest. I went to tj last year in January on a Saturday around 12 and honestly it took like less than 10 mins to cross. On the way back it was about the same other then arguing with a US border patrol douche cuz he was being a dick. Idk if the cost of applying for either of those is worth it just because I'm not sure how often I'll be going.

In the later evenings, the lines aren't too terrible.  SENTRI/Global Entry new applications are taking a year or more to process these days (of course, YMMV).  There's a thread or two on here about SENTRI/GE.

Do make sure you have a current passport or passport card though!

One more tip: do not ever argue with CBP.  It's not worth it.  They can easily flag your profile for secondary on a regular basis or just cause you to be delayed in general with piles of questions before they grant entry back to the US.

• Like 5

Norcalkid

The bars provide a safe easy environment for you to do your shopping.  You pay a premium for that convenience.  SG's you have to negotiate everything and Spanish is more of an issue.  The bars will probably provide a more hassle free first trip. 

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.