Hero
california.dude9

Help a noob plan his TJ trip

california.dude9

I want to go down there in the next week or two weeks at the most.

I plan on setting up a legitimate dentist appointment (yes I actually do need it) in the morning or afternoon, staying the night, then leaving the next morning.

I'll probably stay at Cascadas. I want to get a few SGs, maybe even bring them back to my room. I might also be down for a BG or two. However I do not want to go into the speakeasies, as cool as they look.

Any tips or pointers?

• Like 1

Sargon
42 minutes ago, california.dude9 said:

I want to go down there in the next week or two weeks at the most.

I plan on setting up a legitimate dentist appointment (yes I actually do need it) in the morning or afternoon, staying the night, then leaving the next morning.

I'll probably stay at Cascadas. I want to get a few SGs, maybe even bring them back to my room. I might also be down for a BG or two. However I do not want to go into the speakeasies, as cool as they look.

Any tips or pointers?

The speakeasies are closed and it looks like probably for good.  Don't count on them.  Zero BGs available except for those that may now be working as SGs.  If you see a super hot SG, she is probably an HK BG desperate for business.  It will be interesting if they will accept the $500mx sin ropa, todo positions 30 minute SG pricing.  They are used to upwards of four times that. 

Staying at Cascadas is a good idea.  You can bring as many SGs that are willing up to your room.  Cascadas doesn't care; it is merely whether or not the girl will go to Cascadas.  

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.