Photography

Dean

I haven't been to TJ in many years but I plan on going once this pandemic settles down. I'm an amateur photographer and I'm curious to know the ins-and-outs of street photography in TJ. My goal would be to get great pictures without getting beat up, robbed or arrested...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dean said:

I haven't been to TJ in many years but I plan on going once this pandemic settles down. I'm an amateur photographer and I'm curious to know the ins-and-outs of street photography in TJ. My goal would be to get great pictures without getting beat up, robbed or arrested...

@fotofreak should be able to give you some good tips.

About 99% of the pictures I take are la chicas en mi quarto!

• Like 2
  • Agreed 4
2 hours ago, Dean said:

@Greenman I believe is also one our resident photographers 

• Like 3
  • Agreed 2

Lol. It's not funny that he got choked out, but I'm literally laughing out loud right now. Just the fact that you stated matter of factly that he was our resident photographer until he got choked out on calle primera.

The shit we deal with to hang out in la zona and enjoy hot latina women is pretty crazy.

• Like 4
  • Agreed 1
  • Haha 1

Is it true that taking pictures in la zona is forbidden? I'm talking candid shots on the street, not in the clubs (which I assume is not allowed)...

5 hours ago, Dean said:

Is it true that taking pictures in la zona is forbidden? I'm talking candid shots on the street, not in the clubs (which I assume is not allowed)...

Taking pictures in zona is verboten. All the pix you see on here are clandestine. GoPros or having your cell video on, I don't know.

When chicas see people with their phones out, they quickly spin their heads and turn their bodies inwards. Of course, that just shows off their sexy asses. 

You could walk around like this...I'm sure it would be fine lol

• Like 3

TJ...J had some real good front line pics.........If we mentioned a SW.......:07:....all we had to do is look at TJ's pic thread and find her......that Bro got every SW Harlot in TJ.........

I still say and will always say...........SW Druggy /Mental Jenny's brother and / or crew took him out.........happened right in front of their hotel.......that was their territory.......... wonder if she's still breathing........:bald_head:

FF has good behind the front line pics.......

Edited by Trike
  • Like 5
  • Agreed 2
On 7/2/2020 at 2:59 PM, Dean said:

Yes... when possible, definitely have a beer with me and @fotofreak    I don't do much street photography myself, but fotofreak is an expert...    I do studio work mostly. 

On 7/2/2020 at 2:59 PM, Dean said:

And @QuietGuy is our resident street girl photographer.  He does God's work by posting pics of all the muy delicosa chicas de el callejon.

• Like 3
  • Agreed 4