Hero
Sign in to follow this  
soulcal

Kaiser and a Friends Knee Replacement

soulcal

An agreeable needed surgery that's been going back and forth for 2 years. Kaiser has never fought it. Mi Amigo is Brit and has family there and sadly his Mum passed about 2 years ago, so back and forth and his 91 year old Dad, some issues too.

So he got it rescheduled and a lady friend that's he's traveled extensively with in Spain for the past 3-4 years is here to help him, along with a loving daughter, then COVID-19.  She can't get back, he can't get surgery, so they do a ton of work on his backyard and of course his knee hurts, more and more.

So things, restaurants partially opened at x%, Kaiser calls and finally scheduled for last Thursday and all went well.

In house therapy, super nice!  Now this part cracked me up a bit, they brought him an in-house ice machine, that he can keep. Guess with the straps and all, it's  simply less  expensive then to recycle for the next patient(s)?

• Like 3

PhordPhan

I have the same problem with a relative. Dragged out for 2 years, then the virus, and her hospital still isn't doing "elective" surgeries. :head_wall:

• Like 2

soulcal
11 minutes ago, PhordPhan said:

I have the same problem with a relative. Dragged out for 2 years, then the virus, and her hospital still isn't doing "elective" surgeries. :head_wall:

Get it. however his knee has been fucked up for a long time, b.brick/block layer for decades along with weekends after weekends of side work, He bought a few units to rent in '86, interest rates high as you remember. everyone said don't "do it."  

Guess who's raking in the money now and I'm very happy for him.

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this