Hero
F1234

So how legit is this site?

F1234

sorry to sound dumb just  don't wanna get scam 😅

Don Pisto

This site is Legit! Not a scam--I've been a member since the inception and even before when alot of the Members were on a different, now shut down similar site!

So, no problems!

This is a great site to learn and interact with your peers!

Trust me--PM me if you wish!!

VIVA TIJUANA TALK!

AND VIVA MEXICO!!

Welcome aboard amigo!

• Like 8
  • Agreed 1

smoothburnn
Posted (edited)

Legit as in the dictionary meaning (legal).  Yes , the site is definitely “legit”. “Scam” , as in fraudulent or deceptive.  The site definitely is not.  I’ve  been a member for a couple of years, and I was a member of this board’s  “ parent site “ for about 14 years.   Considering the purpose of the board, IMHO, ‘I’d definitely give it a 10 out of 10 👍🏻👍🏽👍🏿👍🏾👍🏼.  Relax, chill, and enjoy all the site has to offer.  It contains a wealth of information , has a good # of positive, likable members , with a few assholes sprinkled in ( my opinion only ), and is an excellent resource for mongering +, in TJ.  Check it out.  Contribute.  & Enjoy .  

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 6
  • Agreed 1

sampson
15 hours ago, F1234 said:

I am pretty sure that the site mods could think of a better scam than $15 a year?   Why don't you join and if it turns out to be a scam then don't renew after your one year?

One thing I do know, is that the moderators do not tolerate talk about prostitution in the US (Maybe you can discuss legal brothels in Nevada).

• Like 4

Trike
8 hours ago, F1234 said:

The site is very legit............as far as some posters here.......well, not so.......some posters are even or have received a second handle.since they were /are a pendejo with their original handle......pendejo...........can't hide it with any handle..........

Second handle posters...........:MYJAP:..............:loser_point:............:facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Gringo Sin Ropa
Posted (edited)

If you are looking for info on mongering in TJ or basically anything about TJ. This site is as legit as it gets. Also there are threads about basically any subject you can imagine and more everyday so there for sure is something for everyone. 

As others have said, this site has all sorts of personalities, who have strong opinions on many different issues. There is something for everyone here and you can definitely find your niche. 

Edited by Gringo Sin Ropa
  • Like 6

ChicagoBob

I've been here just a few months.  Solid intel, good conversation, and reliable tips on TJ mongering.  100% real! 

• Like 5

hoechiminh
Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 9:52 AM, Trike said:

The site is very legit............as far as some posters here.......well, not so.......some posters are even or have received a second handle.since they were /are a pendejo with their original handle......pendejo...........can't hide it with any handle..........

Second handle posters...........:MYJAP:..............:loser_point:............:facepalm:

I have been known as KenLeyva, Ticuana, CrossPolinized, TurboPrius..............but always will be known as SUBCULTURE

To answer the man's question, yes the site is legit.

Edited by hoechiminh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trike
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, hoechiminh said:

but always will be known as SUBCULTURE

So are you still casting love spells on Harlots??? or was it casting love spells on Johns........???????????

Edited by Trike
  • Like 1

hoechiminh
1 minute ago, Trike said:

So are you still casting love spells on Harlots??? or was it casting love spells on Johns........???????????

.....both

😅

• Haha 1

Sargon
10 minutes ago, hoechiminh said:

I have been known as KenLeyva, Ticuana, CrossPolinized, TurboPrius..............but always will be known as SUBCULTURE

To answer the man's question, yes the site is legit.

Wow!  I remember all of those handles from the old site!!  Had no idea it was you.

I kept it simple and used the same handle. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.