New guy here

Jimmydr

Just want to give a Welcome to Jimmydr. He runs a site like ours that specializes in monger travels to the DR and Columbia called  In Search of Chicas. His site is a good resource for those that are planning to head to those type of destinations. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Administrador said:

Just want to give a Welcome to Jimmydr. He runs a site like ours that specializes in monger travels to the DR and  Columbia called  In Search of Chicas. His site is a good resource for those that are planning to head to those type of destinations. 

I will be away for a few days, but any member here wants Trip Report Access for a week, free, sign up and send me a PM.

I will be around until 9PM tonight and then back on Sunday.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Administrador said:

So when are you coming back to TJ ?

Never again. The good ole days are long gone and my favorite spot. Medellin Colombia  is an anything goes place.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Jimmydr said:

Never again. The good ole days are long gone and my favorite spot. Medellin Colombia  is an anything goes place.

Never Say Never..:D  I love Medellin it is just a little harder to get to from where most of us live. Maybe this summer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Administrador said:

Never Say Never..:D  I love Medellin it is just a little harder to get to from where most of us live. Maybe this summer.

Read my current reports.

I was there in June, September and December

33 minutes ago, Administrador said:

Its worth the trouble to get there.

• 1 month later...