Hero
Geting2Old

Do you like to lick pussy in Tijuana?

Geting2Old

Do any of you regularly eat pussy in TJ?

I have yet to do so with any lady I've been with in TJ.

I do enjoy going down on women in general but never felt like it south of the border. Maybe because I'm afraid of smelly pussy or catching something.

I'm not a very good lover so going down on women I think helps turn her on more during foreplay.

• Like 2

Dulla

One can get carried away.

sampson

For whatever reason I don't like licking pussy on either side of the border.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Bman
26 minutes ago, Geting2Old said:

Do any of you regularly eat pussy in TJ?

I have yet to do so with any lady I've been with in TJ.

I do enjoy going down on women in general but never felt like it south of the border. Maybe because I'm afraid of smelly pussy or catching something.

I'm not a very good lover so going down on women I think helps turn her on more during foreplay.

I love to eat pussy but will never south of the border..

likeittight

Does it even matter where the pussy is from? I eat all pussy if it's clean

• Like 6
  • Agreed 3
  • Yum 1

Sargon

Wow!  Am I the only one?  :Lick:  :fat_face_no:

Differentiate: not in general, no matter the girl?  Never with a Tijuana puta but with prostitutes in other countries?  Never with a prostitute no matter where?

Why not?  Fear of disease?  Fear of stank?  Fear of was she just with some other guy and he CIP?

• Like 2
  • Agreed 2

Haus

I think the shut-ins who don't go to TJ lick their computer screens. So they're safe.

:Lick:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Dulla

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

smoothburnn

Been licking, nibbling,, slurping pussy , selectively, south of the border for years.  Never had a problem .  And I venture to guess that many here have that won’t admit it.  Know your pussy, use common sense , take care, use caution, be selective .  Has worked for me time & time again 👅😛🤪👅

• Like 3
  • Agreed 4

Jdavid1976

This was on the list of things I said I would never do when I first started mongering.  But, adding drinking to my mongering caused me to throw that rule out the window.  

Very seldom if ever do I walk up with a girl and think I am going to go down on her.  But, if the artificial passion is there, I have a few drinks in me, and I get the urge I have been known to.  More times than I probably should.  

Edited by Jdavid1976
  • Like 3

PhordPhan

Always. Any time. Anywhere. Unless there's some serious stank. I blame the SEA girls, who are almost always super clean and fresh, for addicting me. One practically hog-tied me and made me do it, and from that point, well, resistance was futile...

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

chino301

rarely even lick wifes snatch..would never go down on prostitute. that would be playing russian roulette.

Dulla
13 minutes ago, chino301 said:

rarely even lick wifes snatch..would never go down on prostitute. that would be playing russian roulette.

Licking wife's pussy, now that is something I can't do.  a Prostitute's or a stripper's maybe.  I can't tell you why that is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Eric Draven

I save DATY for relationships only. Ugly truth is I objectify the p4p ladies. Bottom line: they are there for my pleasure. I admit it, I am a cad! Seriously though, I am courteous and respectful about it but at the same time, I cannot honestly say I go out of my way to sexually please them either. Besides, I need every minute before the dreaded knock to get me off!

• Like 4

Don Pisto

With the right chica, and the right time--yes!--as well as with sex.

Did this more when I was younger--now at 64 years old-I prefer just to hang out, dfk, ficha-F--K---it's all I need!

Enjoy just hanging with a young, spinner chica!

VIVA MEXICO!

• Like 6

chino301
30 minutes ago, Dulla said:

Licking wife's pussy, now that is something I can't do.  a Prostitute's or a stripper's maybe.  I can't tell you why that is.

maybe in my 20's, i'd go down with greater frequency. Now that i'm in my 30's, desire or urge is not there. Call me lazy, but give me bj for 5-10 and get down to business. But thats just my typical routine. after gym, then work, shower myself after the kid, last thing i wanna do is get sweaty again. 

• Like 2

Dulla
1 minute ago, chino301 said:

maybe in my 20's, i'd go down with greater frequency. Now that i'm in my 30's, desire or urge is not there. Call me lazy, but give me bj for 5-10 and get down to business. But thats just my typical routine. after gym, then work, shower myself after the kid, last thing i wanna do is get sweaty again. 

You got too old. 

• Like 2

chino301
Just now, Dulla said:

You got too old. 

YES! i totally agree. feel like benjamin button. Felt young and spry when i got married 2017..first kid and 3 years later, my back hurts all the time, low test, sleep deprivation. Pray for a monger in remission

• Sad 1

Dulla
2 minutes ago, chino301 said:

YES! i totally agree. feel like benjamin button. Felt young and spry when i got married 2017..first kid and 3 years later, my back hurts all the time, low test, sleep deprivation. Pray for a monger in remission

oh oh, 30's is old, 40's is almost dead, 50's is a corpse.  :-)   and 60's one is turned into a dust.

• Haha 2

chino301
3 minutes ago, Dulla said:

oh oh, 30's is old, 40's is almost dead, 50's is a corpse.  :-)   and 60's one is turned into a dust.

at my rate, probably be dust by 40s. might need an impromptu monger trip to revitalize. question is HOW

amosrolling

This is probably a core question for a monger.  I think it comes down to an algorithm involving your tolerance of risk (and acknowledgment of risk in daty), your enjoyment of daty, and the type of girls in the zona you would go down on.

Daty is seen as a relatively low-risk sexual activity.  Low risk does not mean no risk, particularly with a high-volume prostitute.  The biggest risk is HPV, which is rampant in the zona and can contribute to throat cancer.  Throat cancer is pretty rare, but if you hammer all of the risk factors then the chances increase exponentially.  For example, if you smoke, drink, and have acid reflux, you are already at risk.  Add different strains of HPV from all of the putas you are going down on, you are taking a chance.  My feeling is that getting cancer with daty being the "but for" factor is very, very unlikely, but it certainly happens.  So don't be in denial about this risk.  

Then there is enjoyment of daty.  I love it.  As far as I am concerned, it is a supremely intimate activity, and there is no better way to be close to her womanhood then to literally taste and smell her in her most private part.  Without daty, mongering would seems somewhat empty to me.

That said, I will only go down on girls I am really attracted to, and I am not attracted to the trashy type.  I like normal, good girls, who take care of themselves and are highly feminine.  At a guess I've licked maybe 150 pussies in the zona, and I only really regret about 10 of them.  

Of course, sometimes when you are horny, stoned, and drunk, all logic goes out the window.  I have made the choice to daty in the zona, and I hope it never bites me in the ass.  But we all take chances all of the time.  There is risk associated with grilling meat on charcoal, drinking Scotch, crossing the street.  Traveling to a third world country specifically to bang multiples prostitutes also carries some risk, go figure.  But it also has rewards, so decide for yourself.

Quick response to above age discussion: I'm sure you're joking.  Men don't even begin to peak until late 30s.  Grand manhood lasts for decades.  I wouldn't want to being a broke, inexperienced, underdeveloped kid in my 20s.  30s and 40s are WAY better.

Edited by amosrolling
  • Like 10
  • Agreed 1

chino301
1 minute ago, amosrolling said:

This is probably a core question for a monger.  I think it comes down to an algorithm involving your tolerance of risk (and acknowledgment of risk in daty), your enjoyment of daty, and the type of girls in the zona you would go down on.

Daty is seen as a relatively low-risk sexual activity.  Low risk does not mean no risk, particularly with a high-volume prostitute.  The biggest risk is HPV, which is rampant in the zona and can contribute to throat cancer.  Throat cancer is pretty rare, but if you hammer all of the risk factors then the chances increase exponentially.  For example, if you smoke, drink, and have acid reflux, you are already at risk.  Add different strains of HPV from all of the putas you are going down on, you are taking a chance.  My feeling is that getting cancer with daty being the "but for" factor is very, very unlikely, but it certainly happens.  So don't be in denial about this risk.  

Then there is enjoyment of daty.  I love it.  As far as I am concerned, it is a supremely intimate activity, and there is no better way to be close to her womanhood then to literally taste and smell her in her most private part.  Without daty, mongering would seems somewhat empty to me.

That said, I will only go down on girls I am really attracted to, and I am not attracted to the trashy type.  I like normal, good girls, who take care of themselves and are highly feminine.  At a guess I've licked maybe 150 pussies in the zona, and I only really regret about 10 of them.  

Of course, sometimes when you are horny, stoned, and drunk, all logic goes out the window.  I have made the choice to daty in the zona, and I hope it never bites me in the ass.  But we all take chances all of the time.  There is risk associated with grilling meat on charcoal, drinking Scotch, crossing the street.  Traveling to a third world country specifically to bang multiples prostitutes also carries some risk, go figure.  But it also has rewards, so decide for yourself.

I salute your valor! coronavirus has nothing on you 

• Like 1

Bubby
2 hours ago, chino301 said:

I haven't eaten hooker pussy in a long time. I was always attracted to low volume chicas so I didn't usually hesitate though.

I occasionally eat my novia's pussy, but not as often as she'd like. When I do, it's to completion for her, and she cums really hard from it.

I've mentioned before that she's a "one and done" with her orgasms. She doesn't mind me fucking her after she cums, but I can tell she's not really into it. I know she'd rather be checking her Facebook.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

smoothburnn
1 hour ago, amosrolling said:

Men don't even begin to peak until late 30s.  

I’m no expert, but I would argue this point with you.  All the information that I’ve come across during life , indicates that men peak sexually in their late teens and early 20s.  Women peak sexually in their mid to late 30s.  If you’re talking about something other than peaking sexually , then I might agree.  And as with most things there are always exceptions. Ask a woman about raw sex with a 22 yr old vs a 38 yr old man.   Like I said I’m not expert, and I could be wrong, but all info  I’ve ever come across points towards late teens to early 20s for the peak of male sexual virility

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

smoothburnn

I also believe that pleasing a woman with your tongue 👅 is the easiest and quickest way to make her cum , and , or squirt ( including multiples).  At least in my experience.  And pleasing her usually results in more effort & work on her part to please you .  Again , in my experience .   But if your just doing the 20 minute session, I can’t speak on that. 3 - 4 hrs is generally my minimum, and my  absolute absolute bare minimum is 1 hr.   But that’s rare .  We all have our ways, methods, & M.O.s

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.