Women Sexuality

Jello

I was reading a pdf book called "My secret Garden" someone sent me last year on Female sexuality.  I got to thinking we men are simple creatures, we see a Woman that attracts us, in her person, then we get going.  Women are downright fucking weird.

I thought would be interesting to share some personal memories of what we were told what we do attracts the woman,  what we say, how we act, etc...

Mine is,  I was sitting in my ex-fiance's apartment some while ago.  We were having I tea she made.  Her cousin, in her early 30's, was sitting next to me as we were getting our cups ready.  I put the tea bag in the cup of water and pressed it against the inside wall with the back of a spoon squeezing it so the tea will be strong enough to my liking.  The cousin suddenly made the "Ohoooooo" sound and said,  "I like that"  I looked up at her and asked her, what?  She said, "do what you did just now"  She was really squirming uncomfortably clearly turned on.

I was in Southwest flight sitting in the Window seat and this older lady maybe in her late  60's was in the middle seat next to me. She was so outgoing, bubbly and funny.  I enjoyed talking to her.  I ordered 2 Jack's with a coke but told the attendant to bring me the bottles so I will make the mixing myself.  So I put out the table and put the bottles and can of coke to mix  the drink.  The lady waited for a moment and nudged me with her elbow and said,  "There is nothing sexier than seeing a man with booze bottles next to him"  lol.

Edited by Dulla
9 minutes ago, Dulla said:

I was in Southwest flight sitting in the Window seat and this older lady maybe in her late  60's was in the middle seat next to me. She was so outgoing, bubbly and funny.  I enjoyed talking to her.  I ordered 2 Jack's with a coke but told the attendant to bring me the bottles so I will make the mixing myself.  So I put out the table and put the bottles and can of coke mix the the drink.  The lady waited for a moment and nudged me with her elbow and said,  "There is nothing sexier than seeing a man with booze bottles next to him"  lol.

That was your cue !!    A subtle invitation to join the “Mile High Club”,  with a 60 yr old Cougar.    Are you leaving some details out of the story ?  :bald_head:  :D:snoozer:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, smoothburnn said:

Are you leaving some details out of the story ?  :bald_head:  :D:snoozer:

You never know.

Edited by Dulla
2 hours ago, Haus said:

OK, here's a story with pics.

I read quite a few books although women remain an enigma to me.  Having said that, in your case here it would really depends on you as far as she is concerned.  She went how you would have approached it,  specially after such a long while.  So she followed your emotional lead.

The key is this, women are driven by their emotions.  If she walked to me right after she moved away from you being absolutely pissed at you, and I made her feel better to be happy again, and we assume you walk by and start talking to her,  guess what would happen?  The prior episode of her  been pissed at you now is gone !  Like it never happened. For us dudes that is weird. You can't be all friendly without addressing the issue. 

Here is a note I like from some video I watched.  "Women need emotional intensity in a relationship and if they don't get it they will find a way to create it "