Hello everyone

Geting2Old

Hi all.

I am not new to Tijuana, but have not really visited the city a whole lot the past years. At most I would go maybe once a year.

Now I am looking to visit Tijuana more as I am getting older and it is hard to find fun back home in the States.

Nice to meet you all.

• Like 7

Welcome back to TJ!  I just returned to Tijuana myself after a 30 year hiatus and was not disappointed.  You'll be happy to know the city still has that over-the-top fun of Disneyland.  :boobs:

• Like 6
  • Agreed 1
21 hours ago, Bubby said:

Welcome aboard 

18 hours ago, Reuben said:

There is a wonderful variety of options to explore and almost of them seem to love having fun with older amigos! :penguin03:

15 hours ago, ChicagoBob said:

Welcome back to TJ!  I just returned to Tijuana myself after a 30 year hiatus and was not disappointed.  You'll be happy to know the city still has that over-the-top fun of Disneyland.  :boobs:

13 hours ago, Don Pisto said:

Welcome aboard pal!

Enjoy and share when you are able!

VIVA TTA!

Thank you all for the kindly welcome!

I have been so preoccupied with work and family obligations the past years that I really have not enjoyed myself as much as I wanted to.  At my age it is hard to meet a nice young chica just for a simple date and fun in the bed. I never saw the appeal of massage parlors that my friend up in the Bay Area loves to go to frequently especially with all the stings going on.

I just came to my senses and realized Tijuana is not too terrible of a drive. I definitely will want to go more often my budget willing.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Geting2Old said:

Thank you all for the kindly welcome!

I have been so preoccupied with work and family obligations the past years that I really have not enjoyed myself as much as I wanted to.  At my age it is hard to meet a nice young chica just for a simple date and fun in the bed. I never saw the appeal of massage parlors that my friend up in the Bay Area loves to go to frequently especially with all the stings going on.

I just came to my senses and realized Tijuana is not too terrible of a drive. I definitely will want to go more often my budget willing.

DO IT!  There are many of us here to help!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...