Just joined this site

Norcalkid

Hey guys, just found this site.  Recognize a bunch of screen names from TJA.  Headed to Medellin tomorrow if any of you guys that recognize me will be around??

Anyway, I have limited access to this site and just booked my first trip to TJ since 2016 for Feb.  What is the current SG pricing?  Is 200-300p still the norm?

Thanks

45883477825_c0e11d9c3f_c.jpgIMG20190119150526 by Norcalkid, on Flickr

• Like 9

Is it just me or have hotel prices kinda went crazy in TJ?  Looking at the hotel section here it looks like prices have doubled in the 4 years I have been away???? 

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1
8 minutes ago, Norcalkid said:

Is it just me or have hotel prices kinda went crazy in TJ?  Looking at the hotel section here it looks like prices have doubled in the 4 years I have been away???? 

It's not just you.

• Like 2
  • Agreed 1
On 1/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, Norcalkid said:

Aloha Norcalkid, I remember the screenname! Like you, I was on the old site and just never made the transition to this one until now. Making my comeback in a few weeks and also noticed the BIG price hikes. Ah well, there is always Air BnB...

Kona

• Like 5