Hero
adamkapu

Best days/hours depending on type of girls

adamkapu

Used to come to TJ just to see BGs at Hong Kong and Adelitas years ago. Would like guidance for best weekdays for best selection for street girls vs bar girls including Bar Tropical (smaller venues).  Would also like to try agency/internet girls, I imagine best to schedule them on hours the BG/SG scene is quiet. I do speak some Spanish. Thanks again, Adam

• Like 3

Sargon

Hong Kong usually has the best girls on Thursday, Friday, Saturday although you can often find gems on the other days, just not as big of a selection.  IMHO.

• Like 4

Reuben

Agencies tend to be better earlier in the week because the girls aren't as busy but still often available.  As @Sargon says, Thu, Fri, Sat for the biggest selection but if I had to pick a best day overall in Zona, it would definitely be Thursday.  More chicas than Mon/Tue but not so many clients allowing for better negotiating.

For SGs, Thursdays are also good but the daytime crew in general is fairly solid.  @El Oso and @QuietGuy along with @Surfer 123 and @Carlafan are SG fans and probably have the best insight on what's going on currently.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Agreed 1

Carlafan

SGs are more spotty now than when I first started coming here 15 years ago. It was lined up all days and times of the week. Now, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are dead in the alley. It starts picking up on Thursdays. And it doesn't pick up in the night until 7pm or so. They will drift in after 5pm.

• Like 8

smoothburnn

I agree with all that has been said.  But you know , when you have an ample # of Chicas in your arsenal to call or text for service, the day of the week isn’t important.  As a result, I can go any  time of day ,or any day of the week, and be totally fine.  I realize that I am fortunate to be in such a position.  Otherwise I would say Thursdays ,  for my answer to the question

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 7

adamkapu

Thank you, Amigos. Looks like Thursday is still the best weekday as in years past. Maybe Mon-Tues for agency/internet dates and looking for hidden gems the street and bars. Hope to see you vets around the Zona to share some stories from back in the day. Adam

• Like 4

Don Pisto

Thursday seems to be the best of both worlds--chica availability, and less competition from other mongers!

VIVA THURSDAY!!

• Like 2
  • Agreed 1

Erazrhed

Last Sunday morning around 11 am I was walking through Hong Kong before breakfast and I spotted a blond spinner with the tiniest G-string and a pair of ridiculous bolt on tits. I grabbed her for a ficha (I had my free drink coupon for me, hahah) and checked her out . Pussy was quite attractive and she was insistent. I asked the price and she said $100. I countered with $60 firm and she agreed. We proceeded to my room at Rizo de Oro and she proceeded to give me the best session I have had in years! Started with great bareback blow job, very good, no teeth, forcing my shaft as deep in her throat as she could. Moved on to pussy eating and it was sweet and juicy and she responded like she was loving it , Two fingers massaging the G-spot and puffy lips and erect clit, I was loving it . I had to fuck it and she said no condom if I came outside of her pussy, OK!! No problemo, baby! Started in missionary but she quickly requested cowgirl where she proceeded to grind out her own orgasm very quickly. We continued to fucking various positions until I felt my own orgasm coming and I told her I wanted to come in her mouth and she's like sure baby! I pulled her on top of me for the 69 and proceeded to blow my load down her throat  while slurping her pretty little clam. After a short cuddle we cleaned up and I paid the $60. She asked for a propina and I was very happy to give her an extra $20. My point is that you never know when the lightning will strike. But Hong Kong , which I don't generally pull girls from these days, can have a winner at anytime, just pure happenstance. This might be the wrong thread for this but I have been itching to crow about this somewhere, hahahaha!!! Oh yeah, during the session she told me that she had had been thinking about rubbing one out in her room before she came to work, I guess she was just really horny that day. I will seek her out again but who knows if it will be as good.

• Like 9

Molester
1 hour ago, Erazrhed said:

I will seek her out again but who knows if it will be as good.

It will be as good as the first time,  even the third time.....the fourth time...... GUARANTEE!! 💯

Edited by Molester
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dulla
On 12/10/2019 at 10:32 PM, Reuben said:

Agencies tend to be better earlier in the week because the girls aren't as busy but still often available.  As @Sargon says, Thu, Fri, Sat for the biggest selection but if I had to pick a best day overall in Zona, it would definitely be Thursday.  More chicas than Mon/Tue but not so many clients allowing for better negotiating.

For SGs, Thursdays are also good but the daytime crew in general is fairly solid.  @El Oso and @QuietGuy along with @Surfer 123 and @Carlafan are SG fans and probably have the best insight on what's going on currently.

I never liked agencies.  Never had success to set one up.   Besides going all the way to TJ and calling from agency is like defeating the purpose for me.  I got to be with the girl, hear her, look at her and feel her before going up.  Am I missing a good fun by not going with agencies? 

• Like 1

KCQuestor
25 minutes ago, Dulla said:

I never liked agencies.  Never had success to set one up.   Besides going all the way to TJ and calling from agency is like defeating the purpose for me.  I got to be with the girl, hear her, look at her and feel her before going up.  Am I missing a good fun by not going with agencies? 

I totally get your point. It's the same for me. I only do an agency in TJ on a Friday or Saturday night when the clubs are ungodly packed. The rest of the time I'd rather go to the bars and meet the girls in person and find someone great for me. One difference is in price. An agency girl will be $100 for an hour, while a bar girl will generally be $80 for 30 minutes. Obviously the total cost will vary based on your hotel situation -- if you have to get a hotel then the agency will be more expensive. And I don't count ficha costs because I am usually getting additional value out of them.

Also, agency girls are far more likely to do BBBJ and kissing if that's your thing. 

I would never go to TJ just for the agency girls. Local agencies are a lot more expensive, but there's no travel cost associated.

• Like 3

Erazrhed
7 hours ago, Molester said:

It will be as good as the first time,  even the third time.....the fourth time...... GUARANTEE!! 💯

Amigo, I hope you are right! I will be optimistic!

• Like 1

Molester
2 hours ago, Erazrhed said:

Amigo, I hope you are right! I will be optimistic!

I can tell :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.