Hero
adamkapu

Best days/hours depending on type of girls

adamkapu

Used to come to TJ just to see BGs at Hong Kong and Adelitas years ago. Would like guidance for best weekdays for best selection for street girls vs bar girls including Bar Tropical (smaller venues).  Would also like to try agency/internet girls, I imagine best to schedule them on hours the BG/SG scene is quiet. I do speak some Spanish. Thanks again, Adam

• Like 3

Sargon

Hong Kong usually has the best girls on Thursday, Friday, Saturday although you can often find gems on the other days, just not as big of a selection.  IMHO.

• Like 4

Reuben

Agencies tend to be better earlier in the week because the girls aren't as busy but still often available.  As @Sargon says, Thu, Fri, Sat for the biggest selection but if I had to pick a best day overall in Zona, it would definitely be Thursday.  More chicas than Mon/Tue but not so many clients allowing for better negotiating.

For SGs, Thursdays are also good but the daytime crew in general is fairly solid.  @El Oso and @QuietGuy along with @Surfer 123 and @Carlafan are SG fans and probably have the best insight on what's going on currently.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Agreed 1

Carlafan

SGs are more spotty now than when I first started coming here 15 years ago. It was lined up all days and times of the week. Now, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are dead in the alley. It starts picking up on Thursdays. And it doesn't pick up in the night until 7pm or so. They will drift in after 5pm.

• Like 8

smoothburnn

I agree with all that has been said.  But you know , when you have an ample # of Chicas in your arsenal to call or text for service, the day of the week isn’t important.  As a result, I can go any  time of day ,or any day of the week, and be totally fine.  I realize that I am fortunate to be in such a position.  Otherwise I would say Thursdays ,  for my answer to the question

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 6

adamkapu

Thank you, Amigos. Looks like Thursday is still the best weekday as in years past. Maybe Mon-Tues for agency/internet dates and looking for hidden gems the street and bars. Hope to see you vets around the Zona to share some stories from back in the day. Adam

• Like 4

Don Pisto

Thursday seems to be the best of both worlds--chica availability, and less competition from other mongers!

VIVA THURSDAY!!

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.