Hero
Sign in to follow this  
4dino

Posada de Santiago (Formerly Hotel Leyva)

4dino

I don't know where to post this so I will put it here.  I saw a hotel next to the Leyva (on the south side) with Santiago in the name. Is this hotel a remodeled part of Leyva or is is a new hotel?

Jefffffrey
52 minutes ago, 4dino said:

I don't know where to post this so I will put it here.  I saw a hotel next to the Leyva (on the south side) with Santiago in the name. Is this hotel a remodeled part of Leyva or is is a new hotel?

Lleyva is not called Leyva anymore.  I think everyone just still calls it that (including staff and people who stay there).  I think your description is Leyva (Santiago something).  The other one is Jalos (Chicago's hotel).

• Like 2

sampson
25 minutes ago, Jefffffrey said:

Lleyva is not called Leyva anymore.  I think everyone just still calls it that (including staff and people who stay there).  I think your description is Leyva (Santiago something).  The other one is Jalos (Chicago's hotel).

Posada de Santiago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reuben

This is all still part of the Leyva now called Posada de Santiago on the outside by that door but the parking still says Leyva as do the room receipts.

• Like 1