Hero
logan55555

Heading down Dec 6-9

logan55555

Cascadas? Rizo de Oro? Ticuan? Hmm which one shall it be?

Tacked the visit on to the beginning of a business trip.  Anyone else going that weekend?

Thailand, Spain and Germany might be my favorites.  How have I managed to never make it to TJ?  Definitely going to fix that problem in early December.

Edited by logan55555
  • Like 4

Sargon

Welcome!

The basics are if you don't mind the noise (or can sleep with earplugs) the Cascadas or Rizo are great because you are 100% in the middle of the action all of the time.  Depending on the room, the noise from the club, the street, people in the halls, or just the clack, clack, clack of tacos walking down the hall can keep you awake.  

Ticuan is much nicer rooms, but away from La Zona requiring a long walk or Uber/taxis.  Also more expensive.  Las Pulgas noise effects some rooms.  Good restaurant in the lobby though.

Have a great trip and make sure you come back to tell us all about it!

• Agreed 1

elveterano

The remodeled rooms at Rizo de Oro are pretty nice in my opinion.  50 bucks Sun- Thursday. 70 on Friday and Saturday. I have never been in their short time rooms. 

organicAlo
2 hours ago, Sargon said:

, or just the clack, clack, clack of tacos walking down the hall can keep you awake.  

I know the tacos are good in TJ, but really? Walking tacos.?

• Haha 4

Carlafan

You really have to make sure the meat is dead before eating...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Jefffffrey
12 hours ago, logan55555 said:

Cascadas? Rizo de Oro? Ticuan? Hmm which one shall it be?

Tacked the visit on to the beginning of a business trip.  Anyone else going that weekend?

Thailand, Spain and Germany might be my favorites.  How have I managed to never make it to TJ?  Definitely going to fix that problem in early December.

What are you planning on doing?

• Like 2

Sargon
10 hours ago, organicAlo said:

I know the tacos are good in TJ, but really? Walking tacos.?

Tacones!  Tacones, not tacos!  

Tacones connected to pink tacos!

Pinche auto-correct!

• Haha 5

Trike

Walking tacos......walking pan Bimbo..........anything and everything............can be found in.............Tijuas............

67278709_10214876078437852_5403550534655279104_n.jpg.85bccbcdfac77628734fc47c16190690.jpg

I would seriously not wear these..........on a rainy day............or to the shower...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Yum 1

logan55555

I might bring along  a small photography kit... pro camera, nice lens or two, set of speedlights with a stand, diffuser and colored gels.  The upper echelon rooms with jacuzzi and stripper pole look like they could be a great little photo studio.  Need to find the right ladies who are into it.  Around Cancun and Tulum areas this quickly turned tricks into real friends.  In Europe it gets you god-like status.  But it's also a fun hobby (costs WAY too much versus any paltry chicken scratch I have ever made from it).

Screenshot_20191125-192126.png

Screenshot_20191125-192050.png

Screenshot_20191125-192204.png

Screenshot_20191125-191829.png

• Like 3
  • Yum 4

logan55555
6 hours ago, Jefffffrey said:

What are you planning on doing?

Dirty Sanchez ;)

Hey wait a minute, that could be someone's daughter, someone's mother.  You dirty old men.  (I see I have found my flock). 😂

• Like 3
  • Agreed 1

Sargon
38 minutes ago, logan55555 said:

I might bring along  a small photography kit... pro camera, nice lens or two, set of speedlights with a stand, diffuser and colored gels.  The upper echelon rooms with jacuzzi and stripper pole look like they could be a great little photo studio.  Need to find the right ladies who are into it.  Around Cancun and Tulum areas this quickly turned tricks into real friends.  In Europe it gets you god-like status.  But it's also a fun hobby (costs WAY too much versus any paltry chicken scratch I have ever made from it).

Screenshot_20191125-192126.png

OMFG! :Lick:

• Like 2