Don't know Spanish

primaryhoplz

On 9/22/2019 at 2:56 PM, Reuben said:

Check the SG Guide under Caliente Tijuana subforums!

Hola Reuben...I know there are no dumb questions (just dumb amigos that ask them) but I wanted to try my first SG next week and I can't find this forum anywhere. Am I overthinking it? I see the forum for TJ Street Senoritas, is that the forum you're referring to? Gracias!

1 hour ago, fmojo said:

Hola Reuben...I know there are no dumb questions (just dumb amigos that ask them) but I wanted to try my first SG next week and I can't find this forum anywhere. Am I overthinking it? I see the forum for TJ Street Senoritas, is that the forum you're referring to? Gracias!

:Red-Wink:

• Like 2
  • Agreed 1
4 hours ago, fmojo said:

Yup.  Street Senoritas is the SG forum!

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2019 at 9:00 PM, Reuben said:

Yup.  Street Senoritas is the SG forum!

WHAT????? Since when? I thought it was all about Gibson SGs. Or people from South Gate, CA. Fookin' 'ell, aye. Or as those 2 guys said in Airplane, "crab a lab 'em prone to prackin, eff a lab 'em smoke em wack em"*. Or something like that.

*Golly

Edited by Carlafan
  • Haha 1
On 9/22/2019 at 2:45 PM, primaryhoplz said:

Hey, how do we approach street girls if we don't know Spanish? What exactly do you say to get a price and ask if they can got to Cascadas?

You can say!!!    " IZE BEEZ COO BABY Y CHU COO TAMBIEN VAMINOS A IR EN CASCADES!!

• Agreed 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1