Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Jiriaya

DuoLingo

Jiriaya

I was introduced to this app by Miroslava  during our brief encounter in Panochaland. I like this app because of it's accessibility ( you can download it on your phone. So it is readily available) and it is free(with ads of course). I have learned close to 500 words so far. My Spanish still sucks but I can pick out a word or two when someone is speaking slowly.

index.png.2ba68cdfe66839308d916a362ef792a2.png

https://www.duolingo.com/

Edited by Jiriaya
  • Like 3
  • Agreed 1

smoothburnn

Over the years my Spanish has gotten better & better , but it’s still very difficult for me to carry on a fluid conversation.  An Amiga just suggested “duolingo“ to me a couple of weeks ago .

Edited by smoothburnn
  • Like 2

Gringo Sin Ropa

Ive been using this app for close to 2 years now and it has helped me immensely. I am far from fluent but it has helped me alot with my vocabulary in particular. 

• Like 1

huatulco

Thanks for the tip.  An amigo recommended Viber and assured me that Viber will translate in real time too.  I downloaded the Viber app but haven't used it yet.  I'll report back once I do.  

• Like 2