Hero
Sign in to follow this  
sampson

Provider's e-mail, Facebook, or other social media

sampson

I have seen this before.  Some of you guys think you are special if you know a provider's real name.  Great, you are special, but there is nothing worse(well there may be something) than sharing a Facebook account or an e-mail address for a provider on a forum like this.

It is a piece of shit move and I have seen it from time to time.  Those of you that do that deserve to be outed and most likely you are trying to compensate for your small dick.  Please get a clue and do not post this info which can only hurt the lady that you are posting about. 

• Like 3
  • Agreed 3
  • Haha 1

Haus

Are you talking about guys who post chicas social media pics on here?

sampson

No just guys that think it is ok to post ladies real names or their face book accounts. 

Haus

Pinche Facebook has everybody's real names, Mark Zuckerberg is probably compensating for a small dick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Carlafan

What is this thread all about? What prompted this? I would think the lot of us know this.

• Like 2

Diggy

Should be obvious that a chica or two that knows Samps got very pissed off when they started receiving unsolicited messages on their social media accounts.

Only Samps can elaborate on this!

The only Facebook contact I posted was that of Zulma (2019 Miss VIP CHICA-HK) but I doubt very much Samps would be concerned with that contact.

• Like 1
  • Agreed 2

sampson

I had a lady that was outed with her full name about 5 years ago on TJA.  Poster was a huge piece of shit to anyone that new him, but guys that only knew his handle thought he was a cool guy.  This was a couple years after she had retired.  I chose to not say anything about it to the lady as it would have only caused her grief.    Nothing has happened like that with any lady I know but it always pisses me off when a guy exposes a lady like that. 

The ladies put up with lots of shit....especially when working in a bar and their is an element of mongers that seem to think if they know her true name, that makes them special.  I only know a hand full of real names of ladies that work with me and sometimes have to ask what to call them when I am in the company of their parents or children. 

• Like 2

Haus
9 minutes ago, sampson said:

have to ask what to call them when I am in the company of their parents or children. 

If someone were to run into you when you're out with junior, would they greet you as sampson or El Gran Orador?

• Haha 1

sampson

Most just call me Daddy or Papi Gringo

Reuben

The post wasn't about anything recently posted.  But we do have many newer members here and some are unaware of the protocols of sharing info about the chicas and I felt it would be of use to pin this post in to our new members section.

• Like 1

Haus
2 hours ago, sampson said:

Most just call me Daddy or Papi Gringo

Is it too soon for Gringo Claus??

shrek.jpg.01ec228c16ccc77792b934fbf4ce9489.jpg

• Haha 2

tomjackin
58 minutes ago, Haus said:

More over...Sancho Claus!

index.jpg

• Haha 2

Carlafan
1 hour ago, Haus said:

Hey! Which one o' youze guys took my picture from last xmas? This was my outfit as I gave Carla her present. 

• Like 1

Erip
On 8/6/2019 at 3:55 PM, Carlafan said:

What is this thread all about? What prompted this? I would think the lot of us know this.

Alot of us know this but not THE lot of us!  Hottest chica I ever saw at CC during their dark years packed up and left Coahuila as far as I can tell right after some TJA numbskull posted her Facebook account.  I don't even remember her fake name. The chica was barely legal and her FB was full of pics and her personal reflections going back to when she was 14 - totally different persona than she presented in the bar (the whole lot of us could figure that out).  She freaked out and flew away when she found out all the pinche mongers had access to her real life.  I'm guessing that the same clueless numbskull is the one who likely told her he had posted it.

• Sad 2