Hero
Sign in to follow this  
chunking

How to find combined reviews on SG's?

chunking

Looking to see if my SG favorites are still working, and when.  I'm hampered by a couple of things: 

1) I'm not familiar with the names of the hotels in the alley the SG's work out of.  Is there a map of some sort?

2) The "old" board tagged SG's as "<Name> from <Hometown>" usually with a description and/photo.  Here it seems to be "<Name> at <Hotel>", which is a bit harder to search (See above).

Specifically, I'm looking for Diana de Acapulco - a petite black SG with big hair, who usually works in front of the Hotel Mini or thereabouts.  Any pointers if she's still around?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Reuben

We have the updated J Star Alley Hotel Guide pinned in the SG section -

You can also look at this interactive Google Map for Zona Norte -

• Like 2

Carlafan

@Reuben I like how it's a Zona hotel guide, along with Edith. It's like "Zona Restaurant Guide and Karina". Lol. What does she have to do with it? 

Maybe I could do a "Tijuana Gyms review and Carla" thread...

• Haha 2

Reuben
1 hour ago, Carlafan said:

@Reuben I like how it's a Zona hotel guide, along with Edith. It's like "Zona Restaurant Guide and Karina". Lol. What does she have to do with it? 

Maybe I could do a "Tijuana Gyms review and Carla" thread...

It was originally JStar's post so I just slightly updated it.  I suspect because he had pics of her in front of the Eduardo and she's kinda like a fixture there, he just added her to the post title.  I think having a "Zona Restaurant Guide and Karina" thread would be useful and informative... ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

soulcal
22 minutes ago, BangoSkank said:

Then there is always this. 

http://tjzonamap.yolasite.com/

Well done amigo, although slight dated, not you fault.  Major bars and clubs intact.

Reuben
1 hour ago, BangoSkank said:

Then there is always this. 

http://tjzonamap.yolasite.com/

That's the original one from steelcan & luckystiff!  If you click on a bar/hotel name, a pic should pop up, too.

• Like 1

BangoSkank
7 hours ago, Reuben said:

That's the original one from steelcan & luckystiff!  If you click on a bar/hotel name, a pic should pop up, too.

I have always liked this one and had wished it could be updated. Very simple and functional. 

• Like 1

Haus

Maybe there could be an interactive map with all the places someone keeps having bad luck?

The new thread could called:. Wowsie Wowsie Woo Woo

• Haha 4

PhordPhan
2 hours ago, Haus said:

Maybe there could be an interactive map with all the places someone keeps having bad luck?

The new thread could called:. Wowsie Wowsie Woo Woo

Something showing all the contaminated chicken shacks would be a good start... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1